We're creepy fangirls of all things Super Star and blue. The something blue at our wedding will indeed be Super Star. IT WILL.
His pic I found it yay
See the blue. Sniff the blue. BE THE BLUE.
Wednesday, March 26, 2014
WE GOT A PORTRAT
omg Ethan's back yay I cant belive what khan did and yknow he was so sweet but thats just how peeps are ANYHOW im having a time child i guess you could call it that.Ethan and got a portat done
So, like, beware, cuz one of my friends married a wereseahorse and HE got pregnant and they had 299 wereseahorse babies and they were so bad she actually gave all of them but her favorite one food poisoning....and then proceeded to also give her husband food poisoning. So now she's a single mother of one wereseahorse baby. He should be...maybe one or two years old now? *sobs* NOHIME HAD TO LEAVE MEEEEEEE ALL ALONE WITH NO HUSBAND. But now I'm happily married, so....I suppose all's well that ends well.
*sobs* THE NOSE IS ALL WRONG! AND THOSE CHEEKBONES..... *sniffles* But still....at least he looks like a father. *hugs both* IT'S JUST SO EMOTIONAL
ReplyDeleteSo, like, beware, cuz one of my friends married a wereseahorse and HE got pregnant and they had 299 wereseahorse babies and they were so bad she actually gave all of them but her favorite one food poisoning....and then proceeded to also give her husband food poisoning. So now she's a single mother of one wereseahorse baby. He should be...maybe one or two years old now? *sobs* NOHIME HAD TO LEAVE MEEEEEEE ALL ALONE WITH NO HUSBAND. But now I'm happily married, so....I suppose all's well that ends well.
ReplyDeleteTHANKS THAT'S REALLY HELPING AND I MURDERD THE PHOTOGRAPHER
ReplyDeleteO_O OMIGOSH. BAAAAAD. *puts Cone of Shame back on Elfie*
ReplyDeleteIt buuurrrrrnnnnssss
ReplyDelete