His pic I found it yay

His pic I found it yay
See the blue. Sniff the blue. BE THE BLUE.

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Two Sided People

K so I'm not Caleb..... I'm Mitchell. Yay!!!!!!! LOL anyways I was going to chill with Sherlock since I was bored- and he talks all the time. So anyway. I open the door and what do I see.... Sherlock any Egan standing over Amber who is crying in Howard's fur..... I was hurt. I mean he's not that handsome. So anyway I'm crying because Ambers crying and Sherlock is just screaming. Egan is just standing there..... the everyone gets shot with darts. I wake up in a cottage of someone e who died. I've been walking home and am overly exhausted. So I walk out of my flat and Khan is there... now he's asking about Egan and I'm freaking out. Anyone know a psychologist I can talk to

10 comments:

  1. HOWARD'S A PSYCHOLOGIST! Anyways, Sherlock and I are in Mexico....Somebody's posing as us! And I checked in with Elfie, and Khan's been in her flat every second for the past week. Something's off here.....And we know it can't be Moriarty because I was kidnapped by Moriarty recently. So who.....? *eyes widen and runs off*

    ReplyDelete
  2. KHAN HUGGED ME AND I CRIED BECAUSE I THOUGHT HE WAS ETHAN DARN

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was sky diving from the roof of Bart's hospital because they were having a fundraiser and in the middle of the jump khan starts screeming because he thought that I was going to kill myself

    ReplyDelete
  4. ME kill myself like common dude DO YOU THINK I DONT KNOW HOW BAD THAT IS .......I KNOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. NOW WAIT A SECOND if someone with fabulous eyebrows and awsome hair....DO YOU THINK ITS ETHAN!!!!*tackle hugs khan*HE MIGHT BE BACK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whaaaat? *shoves wedding cake in Elfie's face* JUST MARRY KHAN ALREADY, MKAY? And since WHEN have Ethan's eyebrows been fabulous? I mean, they were a couple weeks before the....incident, but then he started falling behind with the trends, and at his funeral....you would not BELIEVE how many people commented on his "hideous" eyebrows. *sobs* THEY USED TO BE SO BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What happened was....well, they get weird when I'm stressed, and Khan was pulling a Magnussen before I faked my death, and....well, my clone inherited the stressed eyebrows look, so....yeah. It's true, I guess.

    ReplyDelete