So....got some ...disterbing news .Khan moved in to my house ,NOW before you go all
"Oh mother of potato skins there in luvv !!!"we are strictly NOT a thing no thang over here ok peeps.
The only reson he lives in my flat is because he breaks in all the time;and I mean 1:00 AM on the dot my door is picked open so you know what there it is!!FYI I am very unstable and am staying at my house a lot so company is very helpfull and welcome.ALSO Ethan and I strayed in SEPERATE rooms such as khan and I do.So ya there boom bang Ching Chang wing wang blabber snatch
OMG SHERLOCK YOU GOT SHOTT MORIARTYYYYYYY I KNEW HE WAS "stay'n alive"
ReplyDeleteEveryone I goats urgent news. I have to tell you guys a big secret...... Sherlocks my dad! I know None of you people know and I just found out forum my mom that she and the doctor were talking and he agreed to give her a ride to the past. She had me then she died o.O I am having problems and could use some help. If no one can, you will find me and Howard charting in Egan's flat. Does anyone else see the butterflies.
ReplyDeleteWHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT *gets shot too and thinks "We're going to Mexico!"*
ReplyDelete*wakes up in Mexico with completely different face* I KNEW IT!!!!!!! *turns to Sherlock* That mask does wonders for your eyes, dear. Oh, those are contacts. Never mind then.
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaallllllppp meh hhhhaaaalllpppp meh no idea why I said that
ReplyDeleteGOSH WHAT IF ETHAN FINDS OUT HE WAS LIVING WITH ME WHAT DO I DOOOOO
ReplyDeleteOH NO MICROFT TOOK TAPES OF US WHAT IF AHHHHHH
ReplyDeleteHE WAS WHAT?!?! *takes deep breath* Lemme guess, he blackmailed you?
ReplyDelete*realizes what Elfie is saying and gasps* THAT'S NOT PRETTY.
ReplyDeleteNot that I mean other things oh I'm not talking about...disturbing subjects ok I mean I'll tell you I WAS DISTURBED but not in that ok ok I didn't want ETHAN to freak because khan and I were um u could say close
ReplyDeleteNOT IN A WOH TIME TO FAST FORWARD WAY BUT A awwww and the ohhhh he just kissed her and she slapped his soul out of his body
ReplyDelete*facepalm* Not what I was hinting at. I meant....*whispers* When Khan tried to kiss you. *raises voice* Oh, it's just Mycroft being Mycroft! Stalkers will be stalkers, so I say live and let live.
ReplyDelete*doesn't catch on*
ReplyDeleteOh *blushes *ha ha haaaaa
ReplyDeleteOMG I have no idea how to parent a TIME LORD
ReplyDeleteSame way you parent a human, except...well, no doctors except THE Doctor, and....you might wanna home-school the child. Or let Sherlock, Mycroft, and Moriarty do the schooling.
ReplyDelete