His pic I found it yay

His pic I found it yay
See the blue. Sniff the blue. BE THE BLUE.

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Mexico!!!!!

  Sherlock and I are in Mexico (wearing some seriously realistic masks, eye contacts, spray tans, makeup, all that jazz) on vacation, and, well....we walked into the resort dining hall (it's got a stage) and saw THIS monstrosity on the stage (told ya it had a stage).
   And we ran into him at the pool, and.....he said THIS to me.
  And then he figured out who we were and kidnapped me, so Sherlock went to town, bought an alpaca (named it Billy) and llama (named it Barnaby) and rode them (yes, he rode them both at the same time, don't ask me how he managed it) to my rescue. BARNABY TOTALLY TRAMPLED MORIARTY! Anyways, look at what Sher's disguise did to him.
  And he befriended this guy named Gus.....
  That's right, he goes by Shawn Spencer now. SO ROMANTIC!!!!!! And I'm "Juliet O'Hara."
  Anyways, so we really got into the whole new identity thing (don't worry, we'll come back eventually) and....well, we made some friends.









3 comments:

  1. meh meh meh meh MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sher says we're gonna mysteriously disappear from Mexico soon, and then we'll come back. :) Although my guess is he's close to cracking a case and exposing Moriarty or some other villain and all that jazz. I still don't know WHAT Moriarty's doing in Mexico. And I think I'm being followed....*looks around* Ruh roh. Sher's giving the ditch signal. *magically shape-shifts into phoenix and flies away with Sher the fire-breathing dragon*

    ReplyDelete