Sssssssssssssssssso.
I am injured. *Sighs dramatically* yes my friends. My thumb had a sinister being removed from it. Now it is swelled up and purple. Also, *for Elizabeth, and Zoey* I'm getting glasses. One is blue and black, the other is a brown/gold color. Thought I would tell you all. I am not very bothered about the glasses. and I wish someone would come on cause, you know, i'm super BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CHAT ME!!!!! :D Also I am really confused about Elfie, is this Ethan's kid or Khan.
(ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
It's Ethan's. Geez, ya think he's dead for a month and start assuming things about his wife....Tsk, tsk, tsk. *eyes widen* GLASSES. SHERLOCK MUST KNOW. *runs away* (Psh, he hasn't been doing an experiment on you for the past five years.....naw.)
ReplyDeleteYOU THOUGHT IT WAS KHAN'S KID DUDE I need a giff that represents my feeling SOMBODY DO IT
ReplyDeleteI'm watching microfts tapes of sherlockamagiane fall I'm crying pore pore john
ReplyDeleteHave you ever looked at moriarty and thought "dem eyebrows doe"and then noticed that he killed everyone that had any contact with you in Mexico and thought "better not like him,shame"
ReplyDeleteI'm married. I am literally incapable of those thoughts, since....well, let's just say Sherlock had to go and be suuuper sure I'll never cheat on him. *rolls eyes* Oh, please, it's SHERLOCK! He'd find out within seconds of me even LOOKING at the guy, and besides, why would I want to cheat? IT'S SHERLOCK! AGAIN! <3 <3 <3 Though I do have to say Moriarty has good eyebrows...but they'll never compare to Sherlock's. <3 <3 <3
ReplyDeleteI'm just complimenting the eyebrows
ReplyDeleteTalk to meee
ReplyDeleteBLAH BLAH BLAH. So, I tried to give Chubzy a bath once....it didn't work out. (And it was Mrs. Hudson's idea!) So....Chubzy got mad and...well, he jumped onto Sherlock and kept pecking his best shirt for six hours straight, and Sherlock had to go to a crime scene.....and, well, Chubzy kinda disturbed evidence and attacked both John and Sherlock and.....yeah. So when I want something from Sherlock, I just threaten to give Chubzy a bath again. GYAKYAKYAKYAKYAK
ReplyDeleteMy dog had puppies!!!!!
ReplyDeletePUPPIES. SHOVE ONE OF THEM IN SHERLOCK'S ARMS SO HE CAN'T DENY IT. EGAN WANT PUPPY
ReplyDeletetheir Chihuahua's
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIMOUS
ReplyDeleteVERMON THEY ARE DEEEEMMMMOOONNNNDDD
ReplyDeleteSssssss
ReplyDelete..?
ReplyDeleteShe's pregnant, you'll have to dismiss that.
ReplyDeleteOK THEN!!!!!!!!!1
ReplyDeleteSo umm I ummmmm I iiiiiiiiiiiiiiummmmmmmmmmmmm OH GOD *squeeks*this baby is throwing a tantrum
ReplyDeleteJUST BREATH CHILD!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAww, it's gonna be so much like you and Ethan. *smiles* Wait....*smile slowly turns into a frown* That kid's gonna be worse than YOU! Worse than ETHAN! WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?!?!
ReplyDeleteCrawl in a Small Hole.. or run away with the doctor always works
ReplyDeleteXD Perfectomundo.
ReplyDeleteWAIT!!!!!!!!! WHICH ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete*wiggles eyebrows* Both.
ReplyDeleteYES!!!! *turns into wolf and digs a really deep hole* *sees tale and starts to chase* *hits TARDIS and turns human* MT PLAN WORKED........................like a boss... *has cool look on face*
ReplyDeleteO_O You're a perfect match for Howard. It's frightening, really. CALEB AIN'T GOT NUTHIN ON HOWARD, MMHHMMM GUR
ReplyDelete*stares at wall not really paying attention* *randomly shouts: I like EGGS!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou got dem smarticles, gur. Sherlock: *raises eyebrow but goes back to work*
ReplyDelete*stares at wall* *whispers: I'm just like my dad. *Stares at Sher in creepy mode*
ReplyDeleteSherlock: I beg to differ.
ReplyDelete*gasps* SHERLOCK. TAKE IT BACK, OR I'LL GET MOLLY TO COME OVER HERE AND SLAP YOU. I'LL TELL HER YOU -- Sherlock: Okay, okay! *pats Amber on the head* Just like me, yes. Fine. Sure. Whatever. *goes back to work*
ReplyDelete*Skips over and Solves Crime from one look* *giggles*
ReplyDeleteSherlock: *inspects Amber* In some ways. But whoever your mother is, I'm sure you're more like her. I'll bet it was Janine. She was the craziest before Egan, and I'm sure it wasn't Egan. Me: Aww, I'm the current craziest? *huggles* SO SWEET!
ReplyDelete*stares at Sherlock feeling disowned* *Stalks off in a Sherlock kind of way*
ReplyDeleteAre you SURE she isn't more like you? Sherlock: I will personally take a nice, good look at her DNA to find out if, I it comes to that.
ReplyDeleteBLAAAAAAAAAAAAA HALPPPPPP
ReplyDeleteIM ONLY HAVING A CHILD TAKE YOUR TIME REALLLYYYY
ReplyDelete*moriarty appears*no rush
ReplyDelete*continues screaming*
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete* starts to mail DNA to Sherlock still feeling unwanted and disowned* Whispers: she's more like her mom.
ReplyDelete(Egan I hope you don't mind I used this picture)
ReplyDelete(YOU MONSTER XD Just kidding, I don't mind. I make Sims all the time, and my current one is one of my Sims, so whatevs.)
ReplyDelete(Because of course you said Ethan. Pish posh, you said Ethan.)
ReplyDelete*screams* I'M NOT READY TO BE A FAAAAAAATHEEEEEEEEEEEEEER *sobs uncontrollably*
ReplyDelete*Sits on floor biting finger and drawing blood*
ReplyDeleteSTOP YOU WILL GET SICK WHATTTT
ReplyDelete*Bites finger and giggles at Elfie who is sort of in labor*
ReplyDeleteGJIEOFOWEHRORIJFIOHFIWHFH *drives car into bush* I LIKE BUSHES *dives out of car and into bush and giggles manically* I'm gonna name this bush Jillie Joe James......That's right. JILLIE LIKE JELLY JEWOFOEWJO
ReplyDelete*Giggles and pokes Ethan with stock*
ReplyDeleteNO NAMES YET
ReplyDelete*Stick
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure he was talking about the bush, not the baby. *looks up to heavens and sees baby falling in slow motion* I THINK IT'S COMING! *watches as sparkles fill the air*
ReplyDelete*stares at Egan and mutters mean things about her hair*
ReplyDelete