His pic I found it yay

His pic I found it yay
See the blue. Sniff the blue. BE THE BLUE.

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

This Is It


From Google Images.
  I've just been feeling so behind in the fashion world lately, and......I just can't take it anymore. I'm sorry, Elfie.
  *eyes start drooping* Burn with me...... *jumps in front of moving train* Goodbye. *coughcoughitsnotrealcoughcough*

From Google Images.

17 comments:

  1. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JERK FACE!!!!!!!!!! *rages by railroad tracks* YW OUGOFHWUORFH WEUORFWOEFOUWEHFWN FWOUEH UIWH FOUWE

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sobs into handkerchief and make pig-like sniffling noise* He was the best step-son ever.....HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME?!?!?! Oh, by the way, Sherlock and I got married during our honeymoon. *hugs Sher and sobs into shoulder* WHY DID YOU RAISE YOUR SON SO HORRIBLY, SHERLOCK?!?! *wraps free arm around Howard the Alpaca and continues sobbing hysterically*

    ReplyDelete
  3. HE WAS ALSO THE BEST GREAT GRANDFATHER EVER!!!!!! Yeah, yeah, I know....time travel's messed up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *hypovenaliates* Amber is good, she is ok, Amber is good. *Looks around laughing* I have a secret and only my father knows*coughsherlockcough* lol heheheh

    ReplyDelete
  5. GIIIIIIIIIIIR YOU ARE NOT MY STEPDAUGHTER. Buuuuut....I'll still ask him to spill it. And by "ask," I mean force it out of him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sherlock is my dad, now im freeking out, and i know because, The Doctor TOLD ME SO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well then happy Christmas of October I'm just clueing for looks

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think sher has taught me well gets on top of high building mabie I could jump off this one....

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMIGOSH NOOOOOOOO. DON'T YOU DARE. *sighs and steadies breathing* Okay, so, like, I wasn't even gone a month and you all thought I was dead? There wasn't even a death certificate! *rolls eyes* So GULLIBLE. And it's kind of annoying to getting tackle hugged all the time. Seriously, Monty hugged me so hard I passed out, and then he brushed my teeth for so long I thought they were gonna fall out and I'd need dentures. *rolls eyes* Talk about obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jumps off building* WOO SKY DIVING

    ReplyDelete