We're creepy fangirls of all things Super Star and blue. The something blue at our wedding will indeed be Super Star. IT WILL.
His pic I found it yay
See the blue. Sniff the blue. BE THE BLUE.
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
MOURN YOUR MEMORIES
So I am ummm *sobs* HOW COULD HE DO THIS I was allways good to him!and he tells me in return GOOD BYE :( what SORRY ecsuse is that for an answore!!!!! Oh he is so not going to be mourned ,ok ya he will be but I'm a detective now so I'm ummm just.....TO BUSY .ya that totally way to active to mourn let alone cry :-( I MISS him ok so there I'm crying at the funeral and .....*guy walks in flat* WHO ARE YOU!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
*rages by train tracks*
ReplyDeleteWow random guy!!!! Running. Child runnnnn.....!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's no random guy.....that's Sherlock's current worst enemy! It's....*shudders* KHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete*whispers* He gets a little flirty sometimes.... *snicker snicker*
ReplyDeleteKhan: GOSSIP IS RUDE.
ReplyDeleteI thought he hated moriarty er... Well he shot magnison so ...ANYWAY GET OUT KAHN IM IN A TRAMATIC TRAMA STATE OK!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat could you possibly be good at other than picking locks Kahn:everything.
ReplyDeleteWell that escilated quickly
ReplyDeleteI saw Moriarty and I thought he was CRAZY with a capital K
ReplyDeletek dude K you got to remind me of mr pun over here "you KHAN do it" and "omg imma KHAN man","i KHAN't see why your upset","why KHAN't we date" gosh this man and his puns!!!!!
ReplyDeleteETHAN IS LIKE TOTS ALIVE no not really but..............*sobs*
ReplyDeleteHE'S ALIVE IN OUR HEARTS *holds up banner with Ethan's face on it* TO NARNIA *marches with banner and sobs*
ReplyDeleteUmm....im worries about you guys
ReplyDeleteLlllllllllaaaaaaa lllliiiuddddaalllyyyu jjjjooohhhnnn waaaattttssssooonn iiiisss aaaa hhhheeeeddddgggee hooog
ReplyDeleteEthan left his dresser filled with clothing .It SMELLS like him *sniffs dresser* WHY HE DO DIS TO MEH !!! I KHANT UNDER STAND THE EMOTIONS MAN ,,,,,I SAID A KHAN PUN.....the world is ending
ReplyDeleteI may or maynot have just cat clawed the real ETHAN mistaking him for his clone but can't you see I DONT KNOW
ReplyDeleteOh, he'll get over it. He kinda has to. Y'know, marriage and all. He's stuck with you now.
ReplyDelete