We're creepy fangirls of all things Super Star and blue. The something blue at our wedding will indeed be Super Star. IT WILL.
His pic I found it yay
See the blue. Sniff the blue. BE THE BLUE.
Monday, March 31, 2014
Confessions
Egan i have bad news.... Howard is a were-alpaca. Me and him have been secretly dating since Caleb broke my heart. I feel sorry to tell you now....but Howard has been abducted by Moriarty and i need help.....SAVE THE WERE-ALPACA'S!!!!
Oh, I know. Sherlock figured it out the first night we had him, I just decided to conveniently leave that unmentioned. XD He was abducted?! *draws sword and begins to charge towards Moriarty* THIS TIME IT'S PERSONAL!!!!!! *rides Lucan into battle while Chubzy and Sudsy, Chubzy wearing a hair net and covered in shampoo (thanks to Mrs. Hudson) chase after us* YOU WILL PAAAAAAAAAAY *Sherlock is riding taxi calmly to location, having already solved case like a bajillion years ago*
*tackle hugs Moriarty because hugs are his weakness* OMIGOSH I LOVE YOU AND I ALWAYS WILL *secretly gives Moriarty the Vulcan pinch and he passes out* HA. *shoves on ground and gestures to Sherlock* You can take it from here. *runs to save Howard*
Not really. You are part alpaca, after all. And, scarily enough, I think you might be Moriarty's third cousin. Yeah, I know, it sucks, but you can't help whose blood you've got. Sherlock's part Vulcan. Why do you think he always covers his ears? *tackle hugs Sher again* I still don't understand WHY that Janine chick ever called you "Sherl." Sher is WAY classier. HIGH SOCIETY
*backs against wall like Snape and freaks out* THAT'S WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT MY OLD SOCK PUPPET BOYFRIEND. THEY SAID HE WAS.....*shudders* I can't say it. *runs to Sherlock and falls to knees dramatically* I CAN'T BEAR TO THINK OF IT! THOSE DAYS WHEN I WAS A MERE EIGHTY-FOUR! OH, SO TRAGIC! IT WAS THE END OF AN ERA! Sherlock: *rolls eyes* She does this when she wants to go out to dinner. Fine, as long as I'm not getting strangled by some robed figure when it's time for the reservation.
*rolls around on floor like I'm Draco in a Very Potter Musical* BECAUSE I'M HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BECAUSE I'M -- Sherlock: Yes, yes, we get it!
*runs out of TARDIS while screaming head off* IT'S NOT DUE UNTIL 1864, THOUGH!!!!!!!!! *starts having panic attack in middle of parking garage, because of course that's where this takes place* EFOJEWOFJWGIOHGUORHSON
*wiggles eyebrows like punching fists* TAKE THAT, TOOTH FAIRY *tooth fairy winces with every wiggle* IT BURNS, DOESN'T IT? *glares at Ethan* Planning on getting up any time soon? You are dreaming, after all. *dissolves into red smoke*
Oh, I know. Sherlock figured it out the first night we had him, I just decided to conveniently leave that unmentioned. XD He was abducted?! *draws sword and begins to charge towards Moriarty* THIS TIME IT'S PERSONAL!!!!!! *rides Lucan into battle while Chubzy and Sudsy, Chubzy wearing a hair net and covered in shampoo (thanks to Mrs. Hudson) chase after us* YOU WILL PAAAAAAAAAAY *Sherlock is riding taxi calmly to location, having already solved case like a bajillion years ago*
ReplyDelete*rides giant tortoises chanting: SAVE THE WERE-ALPACA'S!!!! SAVE THE WERE-ALPACA'S....-SO ON SO FORTH.
ReplyDelete*Lucan starts blasting Queen music from speakers* Did I mention he's part robot? Not a single full-out arniun around here.
ReplyDelete*Runs in building to find a handsome young teen tied to a pole* *Shreks: Howard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete*tackle hugs Moriarty because hugs are his weakness* OMIGOSH I LOVE YOU AND I ALWAYS WILL *secretly gives Moriarty the Vulcan pinch and he passes out* HA. *shoves on ground and gestures to Sherlock* You can take it from here. *runs to save Howard*
ReplyDeleteHoward: Hey... it's my first kidnapping. Is it weird i injoyed it.
ReplyDelete*Giggles*
Not really. You are part alpaca, after all. And, scarily enough, I think you might be Moriarty's third cousin. Yeah, I know, it sucks, but you can't help whose blood you've got. Sherlock's part Vulcan. Why do you think he always covers his ears? *tackle hugs Sher again* I still don't understand WHY that Janine chick ever called you "Sherl." Sher is WAY classier. HIGH SOCIETY
ReplyDeleteHoward: Amber? What do you like most about me?
ReplyDeleteYOUR FUR!!!!
Howard: SHE THINKS MY FUR IS SMEXY!!!!!!!1
*backs against wall like Snape and freaks out* THAT'S WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT MY OLD SOCK PUPPET BOYFRIEND. THEY SAID HE WAS.....*shudders* I can't say it. *runs to Sherlock and falls to knees dramatically* I CAN'T BEAR TO THINK OF IT! THOSE DAYS WHEN I WAS A MERE EIGHTY-FOUR! OH, SO TRAGIC! IT WAS THE END OF AN ERA! Sherlock: *rolls eyes* She does this when she wants to go out to dinner. Fine, as long as I'm not getting strangled by some robed figure when it's time for the reservation.
ReplyDelete*grabs Howards hand and whispers in Sher's ear: take us with you!!!*
ReplyDeleteSherlock: I believe you are perfectly capable of planning and scheduling your own dinner date, thank you.
ReplyDelete*rolls around on floor like I'm Draco in a Very Potter Musical* BECAUSE I'M HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BECAUSE I'M -- Sherlock: Yes, yes, we get it!
ReplyDelete*Screams: BISCUITS. *Whispers: Please DADDY!!! *blinks to see what Sher does*
ReplyDeleteI am a valiant mother galloping in to save the day-OH MY GARRDDD THE THING IS COMING FOR MEEEE OR FOR OXEGYN BUT STILL EEEEETTTTTHHHHAAANNNN
ReplyDelete*falls over onto ground* MAAAAHHHH
ReplyDeleteSTUPID WEREPACKA YOUR DARN SCENT CAUSED A HORMONE TO FREAK AND NOW THE TIMELORDS COMEING HUSSSBBBBAAAANNNDDD
ReplyDeleteHALLLLLPPP
ReplyDeleteIM IN A BIT OF A RUSH
ReplyDelete*screams and faints before TARDIS materializes....Sherlock runs off to chase taxi while barking like a dog, as a result of an experimental drug*
ReplyDelete*runs out of TARDIS while screaming head off* IT'S NOT DUE UNTIL 1864, THOUGH!!!!!!!!! *starts having panic attack in middle of parking garage, because of course that's where this takes place* EFOJEWOFJWGIOHGUORHSON
ReplyDeleteI LIKE EGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSS. *Chews on finger*
ReplyDeleteAHHHHHH
ReplyDeleteBLAAAAAAABBBWRWGDGHGUH*eyes twich
ReplyDelete*stares at Elfie in amazement*
ReplyDeleteI'M NOT READY *passes out*
ReplyDeleteWHERE IS A DOCTOR BOOONNNNEEEESSS
ReplyDeleteSTUPID ENTERPRISE
ReplyDelete*is looking aimlessly at the sky* hospital?
ReplyDeleteI WANT RIVER
ReplyDelete*pulls The Doctor out of the TARDIS smiling* Here Elfie!!!! *Bites finger again*
ReplyDeleteMOMMY
ReplyDeleteDADMOM
ReplyDelete*watches Ethan flail on the ground* So manly, y'know?
ReplyDelete*giggles*
ReplyDeleteI DONT KNOW
ReplyDelete*Stares at Elfie confused*
ReplyDeleteITS A METAPHORE OK?
ReplyDelete*Blinks then smiles like Pinkie Pie and looks out of the corners of my eyes.
ReplyDeleteOK ITS A GIRL GO BACK TO YOUR REGULAR SELVES GOSH
ReplyDeleteI shall name it Athena,nebula,Schmitt
ReplyDeleteETHAN I named her yay
ReplyDelete*Gags under breath*
ReplyDeleteOH IS SHE YOUR CHILD I think not werewolf
ReplyDeleteShe looks freakishly like ethme
ReplyDeleteEth-me ETHAN + ME
ReplyDeleteI thought I would regenerate fo sho
ReplyDeleteDid ethan
ReplyDeleteDIE....AGAIN
ReplyDeleteno. He went to bed......
ReplyDeleteGood for him he missed his kids birth day gooodddd ssstttaaaarrrttt
ReplyDeleteETHAN get uppppp
ReplyDelete*looks around and gasps like Jason* HE'S BEEN KIDNAPPED BY THE TOOTH FAIRY!
ReplyDelete*is tied to dentist's chair with mouth pried open as tooth fairy flies around with devilish grin* HEH WEEEEE
ReplyDelete*glares at* Quit fooling around and use your words. You're better than that. *punches tooth fairy*
ReplyDelete*Beats fairy with a blind women's cane* *giggles*
ReplyDelete*wiggles eyebrows* Got dem eyebrows. *wiggles some more* Mmhhmm. EYEBROOOWS
ReplyDelete*Watches eye-brows* *Shouts at Egans eyesbrows: THEY GOT THE MOVES LIKE JAGER!!!!! THEY GOT THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVES LIKE JAGER!!!!!
ReplyDelete*wiggles eyebrows like punching fists* TAKE THAT, TOOTH FAIRY *tooth fairy winces with every wiggle* IT BURNS, DOESN'T IT? *glares at Ethan* Planning on getting up any time soon? You are dreaming, after all. *dissolves into red smoke*
ReplyDeleteDissolves into Blue smoke
ReplyDelete