His pic I found it yay

His pic I found it yay
See the blue. Sniff the blue. BE THE BLUE.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Random Video For Fun



hehehehehehe EIMOO & LAMA I might have spelt that wrong, but who cares. HAVEN'T YOU ALWAYS WANTED A MONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23 comments:

  1. BUY ME A LLAMA THAT'S RIGHT BE A GOOD BOY YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH LLAMAS *tackles Sherlock* I WANT ANOTHER LLAMA Sherlock: You just got two cats, a chicken, and a dog! Do you really need ANOTHER llama?

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sobs* But Sherlock..... Sherlock: BISCUITS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhh better snap a pic first fight

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, please, we've had millions of these. Not really a fight, more like me begging for something and him asking for - well, no, DEMANDING - biscuits. *rolls eyes* He likes my home-made "biscuits" too much for his own good. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Before you know it, you'll be gaining weight like a baby elephant, dear. And THEN what are you gonna do if you get put in another shower scene? How would that feel? Tsk, tsk, tsk. *shakes head sadly*

    ReplyDelete
  5. SHOWER SCENE omg you guys that's just to personal ok OK ok sorry I'm suffering from exstreme mood swings ya soooo ha ha haaas

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE THE RAINY DAYS OH THE RAINY DAYS ARE GRAAAAANNNNDDD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uh......when's the baby due? o.O I'm getting nervous about you lugging that thing around for an unknown amount of time. Solving crime and getting kidnapped by Moriarty and battling HIDEOUS KNOTS AND HAIRDOS with Ethan and Monty aren't exactly the best activities....

    ReplyDelete
  8. there is a brown and white one, a brown one, and a white on( we call him bear cause he looks like a baby polar bear!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. *moans like zombie* Egan want puppy..... Sherlock: BISCUITS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. *Holds puppies really close then hisses* BACK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sheesh. I was only kidding. XD Sudsy's the only dog we need in this house....mainly because was also have a llama, an alpaca, two cats, a nautilus, a chicken, and Sherlock has a head in the fridge. Don't ask about that last one - it's an experiment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. they are so small they fit into one of my hands!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Daw! So adorable! Sherlock: *is in background getting strangled and is trying desperately to get away* Me: PUPPIES!!!!!!! Sherlock: *falls onto floor and starts gagging, having finally been released* Me: Sherlock, dear, they're only puppies. Have a little respect. *turns around* Oh. *bites lip and turns back around* Ignore that, he'll be fine. He's been strangled before.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So I don't exactly know hahahaaaa ya so no idea and the ultra sound with work because of the time lord DNA urg I am kinda worried about the whole random kidnapping part of every day life I mean what if I go into labor while I'm I danno in a vacant Lott somewhere WHAT DO I DOOOOO. I'm really getting worked up I want river

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, uh......about that. Er....you know how Ethan kinda....disappeared? Yeah, he went to visit River. So....she'll be available shortly. That is, if she doesn't drag Ethan along on some life-threatening adventure. *giggles nervously*

    ReplyDelete
  16. HE CANT DIE NOT NOW NOOO IMA FIND HIM 😡

    ReplyDelete
  17. XD I'm sure he's still alive. You realize he texted you, right? YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT, I GET NOTIFIED WHEN YOU GET TEXTS. Sherlock and Mycroft's work. They've both got you on Surveillance Status 3. GYAKYAKYAKYAKYAK

    ReplyDelete
  18. WHAT well umm haha that's not creepy not at alll

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, please. It's not at all creepy by their standards. And I'm around them CONSTANTLY, so it's perfectly normal to me.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wait so if I found the cameras HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, it's not just cameras. It's software, it's people, it's EVERYTHING. They've got invisible sensors, silent alarms, they've even got a landmine in your basement because, beyond that, they've got a ton of secret stuff. And guess what? YOU'LL NEVER KNOW WHAT IT IS BECAUSE IT WAS JUST BLOWN UP GYAKYAKYAKYAKYAKYAKYAK

    ReplyDelete