His pic I found it yay

His pic I found it yay
See the blue. Sniff the blue. BE THE BLUE.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Howard


So, I'm finally over my fear of Howard. *hugs Howard* He has a shaving problem though. That fluffy stuff (I've been "dead" for nearly a month, so I don't exactly remember all that viceroy....I mean, victory. I mean, vocabulary! OMIGOSH, HOW MANY VOCAB TESTS DO I HAVE TO MAKE UP?!) grows back immediately after shaving. HE'S ETERNALLY FLUFFY!!!!!! INFINIFLUFF! <3 <3 <3 <3
Oh, and here's a picture of the other alpacas and llamas in our therapy group.

They're so purty! *group huggles*
And, uh, one of the "alpacas" in our group....Well, we shaved them as a group activity to get over our fear, and.....

OMIGOSH!!!!! I freaked. And yes, they had this therapy session aboard the Enterprise.

*o* By the way, I'm till not getting all dramatic over my death. Seriously, I slept like a baby. Maybe you guys went on for a month and mourned, but don't expect my sympathy. Except for you, Elfie, dear. I'll do the house cleaning for a month to make up for it. Or I'll pay for a maid. Either way.

11 comments:

  1. YAY just give me money all de money

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYZIES! *hugs Howard protectively* Now Sherlock and I can have OUR ALPACA BACK.*rides Howard home* Did I mention we're preparing to adopt? Yeah, there's a child genius we're gonna foster first, but we're preparing with the alpaca, llama, and nautilus. Oh, yeah, we bought a nautilus. We keep it in 221A with Ms. Hudson. So we've got Howard, Lucan, and Makket. Yeah, that's right, Lucan and Makket. Lucan's the llama, Makket's the nautilus. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayzies! *hugs Howard and hops onto back* So now Sher and I can HAVE OUR ALPACA BACK. Did you hear we got a llama and a nautilus? The llama's Lucan, and the nautilus is Makket. ^_^ We kinda converted one of the showers in Makket's aquarium, and Lucan and Howard stay in the guest bedroom. Oh...and Sher and I are thinking about adopting.....a cat! And we've started watching Ms. Hudson's niece, Elliot, for her!!! Elle's a dear, and she's, like, suuuuper smart, so Sher actually approves! <3 Oh, and another guy dumped a couple animals at our door. A chicken and a dog, so we named 'em Chubzy and Sudsy. Chubzy's the chicken, and Sudsy's the dog (it's a golden!)...The Z in Chubzy is kinda a Zaxby's reference. Sherlock's idea. Chubzy sleeps in the dresser drawer, and Sudsy sleeps on the bed. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chubzy likes to sit on Sherlock's head when he takes his bubble baths. XD And Sudsy likes his own bubble baths....and Makket has a ton of sparkly, glow-in-the-dark creations. XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. TAYLOR LATNER IS A WEREWOLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's not a werewolf, he's an alpaca in disguise. *scoffs* Werealpaca.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A CLONE ETHAN WATCHING LORD OF THE RINGS ON HIS LAPTOP

    ReplyDelete
  8. *screams and swats at clone Ethan with fly swatter* GO AWAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete