His pic I found it yay

His pic I found it yay
See the blue. Sniff the blue. BE THE BLUE.

Sunday, March 23, 2014

REDRUM

I am not Amber, hahahahahahahahahahahaha, I am having a great time in Mexico, stalking Egan is fun. Guess who got hacked. I hope you people are prepared for me
BRING HIM TO ME AND THE SMALL GIRL DOESN'T GET HURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*CRASHES*  STOP IT CHILD!!!!!

40 comments:

  1. O_O I knew something was off....*gives series of secret signals and runs off to buy a wedding cake*

    ReplyDelete
  2. *mutters* I don't know how we got married without a cake....

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Sherlock swings in on vine with Howard the Alpaca, Gus, and Lassie in tow* Sherlock (as Shawn): YOU STOLE MY NINTENDO!!! *kicks Moriarty in the face* REVENGE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sher- *coughs* Shawn, dear, calm down. Sherlock: NEVER! *ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja* IN- *ninja* YOUR- *ninja* FACE!!! *rips off mask to reveal original face and stops acting like Shawn* Gus: *screams* Lassie: Oh, it's YOU?! YOU STOLE MY WIFE ALL THOSE YEARS AGO! You're the only reason I'm still stuck in Santa Barbara! Sherlock: Stuck? You're in Mexico, aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Runs off evil laughing* I will get you Sherlock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!o.O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sherlock: Oh, please. You never were talented at tag. Do you miss Alexandra? Oh, yes, I know about that. I'm aware of all of your kindergarten girlfriends. You were quite the player, I hear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ummmm..... I just woke up, why am I in a princess dress. i'm so lost!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooooooooooooooooo I can wait WHAT I'm not even suposed to be here I was just talking to khan about watching super natra and now I'm in Mexico!?! How is this happening I thought I had strictly told u people no teleportation hmmmmm well I have the almost complete idea of khans reaction *speeks in deep voice*WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME IM NEVER LETTING YOU LEAVE YOU OWN HOUSE AGAIN

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elfie I need a hug. I just got kidnapped be Moriarty and I am having so issues with Caleb who says hes actually a random kid names Mitchell. we are over now so yea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What no way you guys split *grabs tissue hands to amber*its gonna be ok you will pull through just like me ETHAN was hard to get over but I'm ummm FINE now hahahaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  11. heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh its ok children i'm to smart for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sherlock: Oh, Elfie, how I've missed you! Family reunion, blah blah blah, now go fetch me some duct tape, a talking monkey, a renowned yodeler, and a sports car. Oh, and an old man named Walter sleeping in the back of a white Mustang that's being towed by a parked tow truck with a baker's dozen of air fresheners hanging from the rear-view mirror. *frowns and covers mouth* I've still got a bit of Shawn in me. *starts squawking, drops down, and does the worm while Gus mimics reeling in*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sherlock, dear, you're doing it again!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You people can't stop me! I'M JAMES MORIARTY

    ReplyDelete
  15. Uh.....it's Jim. His twin brother's currently wreaking havoc on Gallifrey? They kinda had an agreement? Get your identity straight, dude. *rolls eye and whacks with purse*

    ReplyDelete
  16. JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, coming back from the "dead" does stuff to ya.

    ReplyDelete
  17. YOU LEFT ALL OF THOSE CLOTHES THEY SMELLED LIKE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMIGOSH I'VE MISSED THOSE SOOOOO MUCH. *buries self in mountain of clothes* AND MY JACKETS *hugs each jacket* I've been stuck wearing the Star Fleet Therapy Patient uniform....It's SO last decade. Just kidding, it's so yesterday. I apparently missed the week that it was in again.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wait.....I'M GONNA BE A GRANDMOTHER. OMINARGLE

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm Ethan's step-mom. He didn't tell you about the DNA tests? Turns out, Sherlock and his fake ex-fiance....yeah. Awkward for everyone, I know. And the Doctor decided it was best for everyone if he took Ethan back in time so he could meet Sherlock later at his current age and Sherlock wouldn't suspect anything. Guess what? Sherlock still suspected. -_- So....you're my daughter-in-law. Yay! And you're also my great grandmother. Which makes my husband my great great grandfather. Oh, joy.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wait YOUR MY KIDS KID AND THAT MEANS THAT YOUR KID "Ethan) IS MY GREAT GREAT GRANDSON AND MY HUSBAND

    ReplyDelete
  22. I know! And Sherlock thinks I'M most likely to cheat? And get this - he thinks they're both from his fake ex-fiance! *scoffs* Lame! *whispers* I think he's secretly Gallifreyan and they're from before he regenerated..... Sherlock: Are you gossiping about my love life? Me: Oh, no, dear, never! Care for a biscuit? Sherlock: -.-

    ReplyDelete
  23. Girlllll I bet you he is a baddd boooyyyy *rases eyebrows* he and Janene I knew it would never work out.ethan has decided that he should get to name the baby I quote:"I should get to name him/her because it will probably look just like me not youuuu"

    ReplyDelete
  24. Uggghhh. Come up with a name you BOTH agree on or sumthin. Gosh. Can't you ever be NORMAL parents?! Sorry, I'm just grumpy because SOMEBODY won't let me get another llama. (This is the pouting stage. We went through it getting Chubzy, too.) Sherlock: You're not getting another llama! How about a skull? Skulls are nice.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Skull's are very interesting just get one of those oh and I was just like "oh your the pregnant one now ya ok SWEETIE

    ReplyDelete
  26. XD GIRL POWER!!!!! *turns to Sherlock* Okay, fine. We'll get a skull. *blinks at* Are you gonna get me a skull or what? Sherlock: *stands perfectly still and stares out window*

    ReplyDelete
  27. *snorts* Oh, please. You're far from normal......but Ethan admires that, no worries. And Sherlock? Nix on the skull. I want....a nice new habitat for Lucan and Howard in John's old bedroom. :) Sound good? Sherlock: Well....oh, fine!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Does this mean Ethan is my full brother...

    ReplyDelete