Okay, so, Sher's all mad at me for being bad at updating you guys about our wedding....and apparently it's MY fault that we're not married yet. Whatever, Sherlock, get a bath. He's always grumpy when he's not sparkling clean. *scoffs* Anyways, I think you guys know about the whole Howard and Moriarty problem. So, after that, Howard met Ethan for the first time and immediately took a liking to him, which resulted in him trying to give Ethan kisses.....Ethan freaked out and fainted and we think he went into shock. So when he was finally discharged from the hospital, he went to the bank and got held hostage by a robber we're pretty sure is working for Moriarty. Moriarty can't make it to the wedding because he's "busy ruining people's lives." That might mean organizing catastrophes to postpone the wedding even more.
Oh, and Sherlock - SHERLOCK already scheduled the honeymoon and everything, so if we don't get married tonight, we'll have to call this a simple little trip and get married on Monday, but I think Sherlock's planning on not coming back for a while or faking our deaths and going on the run or maybe changing our identities. So, anyways, I don't know WHEN the wedding's gonna be, SO, if you can make it tonight, SAY SOOOOO.
I'm pretty sure that, if we pay Mycroft, he can free Ethan, calm Howard (who has been having mood swings ever since Ethan left), and help us reschedule the honeymoon.
Oh, and the wedding's gonna be in one of those cab vans (it's bigger on the inside, just by the way....yeah, the driver's a time lord) and the reception has been moved from my high school's gym to Moriarty's basement. No idea how that happened, and I'm really scared that Moriarty's been planning our deaths at the reception.
IF YOU CAN ATTEND THE WEDDING, SAY SOMETHIIIIING.
Basically, if you're available this weekend at all, say something. No promises that Mycroft can deliver, though....you know how he gets.
I'm allliiiiivvveeee aaannnddd cccaaaannn ddddooo iiiitttt nnnnneeeevvvveerrr mmmiiiinnnndddd *twitches*
ReplyDeleteI can come.
ReplyDeleteMy dog had a stroke sorry
ReplyDeleteWHAT!!! YOUR POOR DOG!!!!
ReplyDeleteMORIARTY PLANNED THIS *runs off to find Moriarty with only a sonic mushroom*
ReplyDeleteI WILL AVENGE THE DOG
ReplyDeleteOMG. TOO MANY WEDDINGSSSSSSSSSSSS. I'M FOREVER ALONE........
ReplyDelete*backs away from Ella and holds up hands* I'm taken.
ReplyDelete