I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DIDN'T PUT RAINBOW UNICORN IN THE POLL. *rages* By the way, our wedding has been postponed....AGAIN. It might have to be on the weekend....*tears up* There was some big problem where Sherlock had to babysit an alpaca, and we're still waiting for the owner to show up again, and he made me follow the owner to see where he went but then Moriarty came and kidnapped me and Sherlock had to use the alpaca to save me.....Yeah, bad day. *sighs and stretches* He says that if the owner isn't back by tomorrow, we'll just have the alpaca be the ring-bearer and keep it as our pet. (I'm sleeping by the door so when the owner comes, I can tell him the alpaca ran away to join the circus and keep the alpaca. I named him Howard. *pushes Howard gently back into bathroom enclosure* One more day, and we'll be free! *pets and ignores Howard's spit*
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DIDN'T PUT RAINBOW UNICORN IN THE POLL. *rages* By the way, our wedding has been postponed....AGAIN. It might have to be on the weekend....*tears up* There was some big problem where Sherlock had to babysit an alpaca, and we're still waiting for the owner to show up again, and he made me follow the owner to see where he went but then Moriarty came and kidnapped me and Sherlock had to use the alpaca to save me.....Yeah, bad day. *sighs and stretches* He says that if the owner isn't back by tomorrow, we'll just have the alpaca be the ring-bearer and keep it as our pet. (I'm sleeping by the door so when the owner comes, I can tell him the alpaca ran away to join the circus and keep the alpaca. I named him Howard. *pushes Howard gently back into bathroom enclosure* One more day, and we'll be free! *pets and ignores Howard's spit*
ReplyDeleteI O U
ReplyDelete..?
ReplyDelete*points at Anon* IT'S MORIARTY!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S NOT DEAD! *whacks with water bottle* I'M GETTING MARRIED SOON, DON'T RUIN THIS FOR ME. *hisses*
ReplyDeletelol
ReplyDelete