Oh, about that....I THINK it's gonna be next week. Yeah, it's that bad. Okay, so here's the deal....there's no time tonight to gather everyone up, and Howard's having mood swings, Ethan got held hostage in a bank robbery (ARE YOU KIDDING ME), and Moriarty's busy with crime.....not that we care about him coming. But Sherlock has to stop it, and Sher already scheduled our honeymoon and won't tell me where it is, so it sounds like we'll be traveling over the weekend. Monday, maybe? Though Sher hates Mondays.....and so does Howard. Though if we CAN do it tonight, I'm sure we can get Mycroft to fix all of that for a little cash. Now I gotta post this and see who all's up for it.....*grumble grumble grumble*
Oh, about that....I THINK it's gonna be next week. Yeah, it's that bad. Okay, so here's the deal....there's no time tonight to gather everyone up, and Howard's having mood swings, Ethan got held hostage in a bank robbery (ARE YOU KIDDING ME), and Moriarty's busy with crime.....not that we care about him coming. But Sherlock has to stop it, and Sher already scheduled our honeymoon and won't tell me where it is, so it sounds like we'll be traveling over the weekend. Monday, maybe? Though Sher hates Mondays.....and so does Howard. Though if we CAN do it tonight, I'm sure we can get Mycroft to fix all of that for a little cash. Now I gotta post this and see who all's up for it.....*grumble grumble grumble*
ReplyDeleteEthan,ummm I ummm *twitches* have ummmm aaa something to mmmmm tell uuuu
ReplyDelete*is finally out of bank* Hm?
ReplyDelete