| Star Whale |
We're creepy fangirls of all things Super Star and blue. The something blue at our wedding will indeed be Super Star. IT WILL.
His pic I found it yay
See the blue. Sniff the blue. BE THE BLUE.
Monday, February 3, 2014
My Month
So i thought i would pull a Ethan.
Anyway, My month has been great. . I have been studying The Doctor. He's a Great man, his intellect about Aliens is amazing. I'M really happy i can study him. i also learned about the Star Whale... this amazing creature, takes care of a city that flies on its back. Anyway there is only one.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
STAR WHALE
ReplyDeleteAren't they BEAUTIFUL
ReplyDelete*o* *hugs star whale* MY PRECIOUSESESESESESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
ReplyDeleteAmber, you know I have a T-shirt that says "Save the Starwhales" and has a picture of a Starwhale... I've worn it for favourite T-shirt day several times.
ReplyDeleteWait you're already to that episode? If you are, THAT'S INSANELY FAST.
ReplyDeleteI'm a Fast watcher they go by and i watch it late at night, too.
ReplyDeleteWow. You're going to catch up to ME.
ReplyDeleteWell i am awesome...
ReplyDeleteWait....are you only watching the ones I told you to? If so, THAT'S CHEATING.
ReplyDeleteLol Nooooooo........ not cheating. Goinf faster and i will go back once i finish
ReplyDelete