His pic I found it yay

His pic I found it yay
See the blue. Sniff the blue. BE THE BLUE.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

MORIARTY'S AN IDIOT

  So, yeah, I got held hostage by a guy with a squirt gun and a pig who does tricks for popcorn. I had just been to the movies, so I had a ton of popcorn (I refilled it as I left, tradition....don't judge me) and I was able to train the pig to tackle, so this famous football player took off his helmet and gave it to the pig and, while Mr. Squirt Gun was in the bathroom, the famous guy and the pig were playing football with Mr. Squirt Gun's purse, and when Mr. Squirt Gun got back, I snuck up behind him and dunked all the popcorn on him, and the pig tackled him and started eating all the popcorn, and then the famous guy gave me a piggy-back ride home. Busy week?
  And then I ran into Moriarty at the super market, and he was shooting a commercial and they made me be an extra....I had to pick up a can for a lady in the background. I'M GONNA BE FAMOUSSSS
  Anyways, all Moriarty bought was pasta and toothpaste. A CART FULL OF PASTA, AND CART FULL OF TOOTHPASTE. OH, YEAH, AND A CART FULL OF POPTARTS. Is this valuable info for Sherlock? Or maybe he was just couponing.....Either way, Moriarty should be waaaay better at hiding than that.
  Oh, and they're making me do therapy with Howard. I think I'm finally ready to pet him now. *tries to pet Howard but Howard sees squirrel* I HATE YOU OWGUWEFOFSNJVLNSZDOJEFHUOWHHAW

3 comments: