His pic I found it yay

His pic I found it yay
See the blue. Sniff the blue. BE THE BLUE.

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Bored

So i am bored. Amber has been showing me pictures of her NIECE for a while now so. I need a dude to talk to.... where is Ethan when you need him?

7 comments:

  1. Ethan's in the hospital......Howard tried to give him kisses and he went into shock, however THAT works. Anyways, the wedding's even more postponed because of all the paperwork.....And Sherlock's talking about faking our deaths and running away to Antartica and adopting a family of baby penguins. Really, I think he just wants to get rid of Howard. *sniffs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and Ethan's getting discharged soon, and Howard's still fine, because there was security footage......and the wedding might be tonight. MIGHT BE. If it is, it'll probably be in the back of one of those cab vans and the only people invited are Ethan, Elfie, Monty, Elizabeth, Aria, Ella, Caleb, and Amber. Oh, and Patrice and that yodeler chick are also invited....and Smaug and Khan, of course. AND WATSON, MORIARTY, AND MOLLY. Don't ask how Moriarty made it onto the list. I think he threatened to kill someone.....So, yeah. I have no idea how we're all gonna fit into the van, but it'll be taking us to the reception, which is....which has been moved to Moriarty's apartment. That's not good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG GURL IS THERE GONNA BE PIE? THERE'S GOTTA BE. OR I AIN'T GOIN'. UH UH GURL.

      Delete
  3. BUT MICROFT U THE WHOLE DANG BRITTISH GOVERNMENT

    ReplyDelete
  4. MnnhghjnvgdgjddwruyhbhMUSTTHEREBEASPECTATERATTHEFEASTMEWWHHAAA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherlock specifically asked the Mycroft/The Brains (I started calling him that cuz he's just so freakishly genius....Sher got offended until I called him Einstein) NOT to come and didn't put him on the guest list, but I'm pretty sure he's gonna crash the wedding with a bunch of ninjas who know how to breakdance and we're gonna have a major par-tay in Moriarty's basement. Yeah.

    ReplyDelete