We're creepy fangirls of all things Super Star and blue. The something blue at our wedding will indeed be Super Star. IT WILL.
lets talk on this one
I made one for us to talk on
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aw, why thank you! *bows and straightens tie* I try my best.
AMBER GOT RAN OVER BY A CABBIE WALKING HOME FROM HER FRIENDS WEDDING YOU CAN SAY IT WASNT MORIARTY BUT AS FOR ME AND ETHAN ITS A TREND
Looking good dude
lets talk on this one
ReplyDeleteI made one for us to talk on
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAw, why thank you! *bows and straightens tie* I try my best.
ReplyDeleteAMBER GOT RAN OVER BY A CABBIE WALKING HOME FROM HER FRIENDS WEDDING YOU CAN SAY IT WASNT MORIARTY BUT AS FOR ME AND ETHAN ITS A TREND
ReplyDeleteLooking good dude
ReplyDelete