We're creepy fangirls of all things Super Star and blue. The something blue at our wedding will indeed be Super Star. IT WILL.
His pic I found it yay
See the blue. Sniff the blue. BE THE BLUE.
Friday, February 7, 2014
mwa weddin 2/2
its today OMG IMMAAA DIIIIIIEEEEE again ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK *runs to get bouquet*
ReplyDeletewell sadley si cant make it but....O WELL MY WEDDIN
ReplyDeleteSIS cant make it but we shall live on
ReplyDeleteWait....who's Sis???? OMN THIS IS SO NEW
ReplyDeleteours
ReplyDeleteguess who is dying of nervisness meeeee
ReplyDeleteSo is Ethan....LOOK AT HIM.
ReplyDelete*has major face twitch*
ReplyDelete*arm spasm*
ReplyDelete...
ReplyDeletespazzzzzz
ReplyDelete*nibbles on corsage nervously*
ReplyDeleteLADEEDADEEDA *starts humming really loudly*
ReplyDeleteeyes spazz
ReplyDelete*looks at what's left of corsage* Am I even supposed to have this thing? *shrugs and continues eating it* *makes eye contact with scared passerby* Nervous habit. *waves along*
ReplyDelete..
ReplyDelete*realizes hasn't had dinner yet so pulls hamburger out of purse and starts eating it* Sorry, I'll just be a second! *inhales burger and sighs* LET'S GET THIS WEDDING GOING, GUUUURL. I'M READY FOR THE RECEPTION.
ReplyDeletewere is the werewolf
ReplyDelete????????
ReplyDeleteHerm.....I HAVE NO IDEA. *sends out search parties* A BRIDESMAID HAS GONE MISSING
ReplyDeleteLTS DO DIS THINF GUURRRRLLL
ReplyDelete*screams and searches frantically*
ReplyDeleteAND where's Monty?! He's the BEST MAN, for crying out loud! Oh, never mind....he was right behind me.
ReplyDeletetwiches
ReplyDeleteoooooooooooooo monty is short twitching
ReplyDelete.....
ReplyDeleterolls into ball on floor i am a realllllll bbbooooyyyy HA HE HOOOO
ReplyDeleteO_O Are you okay, Elfie?
ReplyDelete*has blindfold on so can't see dress*
ReplyDeleteOh, and the missing bridesmaid may or may not be coming....FIVE MORE MINUTES
ReplyDelete.
ReplyDeleteNYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERB WHY MUST EVERYONE BE DEAD RIGHT NOW
ReplyDeleteOK LET THIS SHOW BEGIN
ReplyDelete*gets into place and throws corsage at Monty* HE DID IT.
ReplyDeletewalkes down pat shakely
ReplyDeletepath
ReplyDelete*begins walking down the aisle with Monty* YAAAAAAAAAY *looks at Sherlock in crowd and laughs* FEEL THE BURN, DETECTIVE
ReplyDelete...................................................................................................................................
ReplyDelete*nearly screams and faints* OMIGOSH THAT DRESS IS SO IN RIGHT NOW *does scream and stumbles a bit*
ReplyDelete...
ReplyDeletethanksssssssss .......................
ReplyDelete*says vows, like, fifty minutes later because Monty got sent to hospital after Sherlock tackled him and we had to file a police report and Sherlock faked his death again and the TARDIS showed up*
ReplyDelete*has black eye, missing tooth, and swollen lip because of Sherlock going cujo on the world*
ReplyDeleteis slightley weezing from nervouseness
ReplyDelete*whispers* Calm down....it's almost over....
ReplyDeleteBou book bike such ba cue couble.....*coughs and applies ice to eye*
ReplyDeletebest wedding everrrrrrrr....even though its still gowing on *wispers to egan*
ReplyDelete*grins* Just wait...we changed the end for everyone's own good.
ReplyDeleteimma die .......
ReplyDelete*hears Egan and stiffens* "Speak now or forever hold your peace."
ReplyDelete*Sherlock stands up but is immediately tackled by Monty, who just came to again* Good to go.
ReplyDeleteoh my nargle i hate moffat randomley blurts
ReplyDelete*exchange of rings and all that jazz*
ReplyDelete*screams excitedly when sees rings*
ReplyDeletego monty
ReplyDelete"You may hug the bride." WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT.
ReplyDeleteshakes
ReplyDelete*averts eyes*
ReplyDelete..
ReplyDelete*awkward hug* Yay...marriage....feeling the love.
ReplyDeleteummm the uuuu sky is unhappy
ReplyDeleteOUTRAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *acts surprised even though I was the one who made the change*
ReplyDeleteDA WUVVV
ReplyDeleteRECEPTION TIME WOOT WOOT *starts dancing immediately*
ReplyDeleteim bbbbbbaaaccckk to crazy town worrrllldd
ReplyDeleteWHUT. BUT THE RECEPTION IS SUPPOSED TO BE IN-OH NEVER MIND. *leads stampede into TARDIS, which has been turned into party venue complete with disco theme* OH YEAH
ReplyDelete..
ReplyDeleteDisco is SO last month...*feels change in fashion atmosphere* EEEEEEEEEEEK NEVER MIND IT'S SO IN RIGHT NOW
ReplyDelete*starts first dance with bride* OOOOOOOOH YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAH
ReplyDelete*screams excitedly* YOU GUYS ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER
ReplyDelete*motions to Sherlock, who has finally shown up again*
ReplyDeleteYAAA WOO HA HA..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................bored.....guess what ethan pulls off mask it was sherlock THE HOWL WEDDING he has bean kidnapped runs away to cab with watson
ReplyDeleteshe has bean not he
ReplyDelete*Sherlock walks up* Oh, hey, Sher....this must be really awkward for you....oh, look, there's a place....where people are dancing....Dancing's fun. Oh, of course I'd love to dance with you! *starts dancing with Sherlock and grins psychotically at Elfie*
ReplyDelete..
ReplyDelete*gasps* THEN WHO AM I DANCING WITH *screams and runs away*
ReplyDeleteim in zee basment of 221b
ReplyDelete*screams* I'M MARRIED TO SHERLOCK. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT. *chases and jumps onto Spiderman's back as Spiderman uses mad skills to make web attaching him to cab and yeah....*
ReplyDeleteyou were dancing with MOLLY HUPER
ReplyDelete*screams and slaps Molly* TRAITOR I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS *runs to 221b*
ReplyDelete,,,
ReplyDeleteMRS.hutson stands gard with frying pan
ReplyDelete..
ReplyDelete*reaches basement and sees Sherlock and Watson* How could you do this to me.... *gets into brutal fight and realizes Watson is wearing a mask* WHAT IS THIS TOMFOOLERY. *rips off mask and screams* IT'S MORIARTY *Moriarty jumps up and knocks out Sherlock and hugs Elfie* OH, so you're still into your ex? WELL GUESS WHAT SHE'S MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE
ReplyDeletepiiieee is your clue
ReplyDelete*sneaks up on Mrs. Hutson* OH IT'S ON LADY *steals frying pan and hits with it and runs to basement*
ReplyDeletei like mustashes on hotdogs
ReplyDeletePie? ELLA.
ReplyDelete*attacks Moriarty again and realizes MORIARTY is wearing a mask and rips it off to see it's Ella* GEEZ, YOU AND YOUR DISGUISES. GUESS WHAT. I'LL NEVER LOOVE YOUUUUU
ReplyDeletespider
ReplyDeletewolf howling is your next clue
ReplyDeleteSPIDER. NAH GURL. THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING. *tackles Spiderman to see he's Peter Parker and screams* HE WENT FROM ONE SPIDERMAN TO ANOTHER THIS IS WEIRD MAN.
ReplyDelete..
ReplyDelete*grumbles and peels mask off of Mrs. Hutson to see she's really Amber* ARE YOU KIDDING ME. YOU WERE KIDNAPPING PEOPLE RATHER THAN ATTENDING THE WEDDING. HOW SWEET. *growls*
ReplyDeletetackels sherlock pulls off masck BILL THE BIRDASSOORRAASSS
ReplyDelete..
ReplyDeleteambers face melts away SMOWG
ReplyDeleteAHHHHHHH
ReplyDeleteMONTY IS AHOBBIT THATS WHY HE IS SO SHORT
ReplyDelete*screams and pushes Egan in front of* TAKE HER NOT ME
ReplyDelete...
ReplyDeletesmowg deflates to reveal MONTY
ReplyDelete!!!!!
ReplyDeletewait sis wasent at the wedding
ReplyDeleteETHAN I SWARE IF YOU ARE MY SISTER IN DISSCUISE IT WILL E MURDER
ethan????
ReplyDeleteegan????
ReplyDelete*whimpers and goes into shock* I am Ethan....I am Ethan.....I am Ethan......I am Ethan......I am Ethan......right?
ReplyDelete...WORLD????!!!
ReplyDelete*scratches Ethan's face* Yep, he's real.
ReplyDeleteWERE ARE YOU WORLD I CANT SEE YOU....
ReplyDelete*scratches Egan's face a little too hard and leaves mark* Yeah, she's real. *whimpers* She is Egan. I am Ethan. Right? *looks at Elfie nervously* Who are you?
ReplyDeleteAHHHHH MORIARTY FO REALL WE IS ALL GONNA DIIIEEE
ReplyDelete(Okay I'll be right back....kinda sidetracked right now)
ReplyDeleteBEHIND EGAN
ReplyDelete.........................................................................................................................................................................
ReplyDelete(back) *screams and gets pushed over* DON'T PUSH GIRLS *trips Moriarty*
ReplyDeleteI LUV MY MOMY
ReplyDeletemolly jumps onto a unikorn and gallops threw a window into mikdonalds *like a boss*
ReplyDeletelollolololllllllooooolllllllloolloooooolo
ReplyDelete*sobs dramatically and grabs onto the real Sherlock's leg* I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUU
ReplyDelete...
ReplyDeletesherlock:luvvvv u tooooo
ReplyDelete*hugs Elfie* Don't make me get married again.....
ReplyDeletereal watson stares in horror i believe in shelolly
ReplyDeletebut....
ReplyDelete*hugs Sherlock tightly and refuses to let go*
ReplyDeleteyou dont LUVVVV MEEEEE ETHAN HUUUUHHHH
ReplyDelete*Appears in door way holding a present* Hey happy weddin'....... Whats going on? *Scratches head and sits on floor* *Looks at Elfie* I thought this was a wedding* *Screams and runs away
ReplyDeletesherlock :hugs back awkwardley
ReplyDeleteI DO LOVE YOU I'M JUST SCARED SOMEBODY'S GONNA GET KILLED NEXT TIME. *sniffles and starts sobbing* Hey, at least they changed it to "you may hug the bride" instead of the traditional thing. *looks at Sher* That would've been awkward.
ReplyDeleteethan do u wuv me stares at tears threatining to burst out of eye
ReplyDelete*catches Amber up* Yeah, we've had a really weird day..... *is still hugging Sherlock*
ReplyDeleteYES. *tackle hug*
ReplyDeleteIS THIS THE REAL LIFE IS IT JUST FANTICY CAUGHT IN A LANDSLIDE THOUGH ESCAPE FROM REALITY..
ReplyDeleteHAD TO BE SAID
ReplyDelete..
ReplyDeleteIT IS REAL LIFE. As real as it gets....
ReplyDelete*Screams in pain*
ReplyDeleteSTILL IS HUGGING ETHAN wierd marrige
ReplyDelete*Falls on ground twitching*
ReplyDeletehi
ReplyDeleteCalm down, Amber. *forces Sherlock to stiffly pat Amber on head*
ReplyDeleteSherlock: There there, child.
*Growls eyes turn red* Don't touch my HAIR!!!!!! I spent 50$ on this look!!!!
ReplyDeletedetaches from ethan
ReplyDelete*Screams in pain and runs into closet and locks door*
ReplyDeletedont be the evil were wolf have of yo that chased you erlyer yes i knew it all allong
ReplyDeleteUh.....anybody want cake?
ReplyDelete..../
ReplyDeletei want a purple shirt and trench coat ya i did just say that
ReplyDelete*glares at Ethan* NOT the time. *gives Amber special potion to help with werewolf problemo*
ReplyDeletebuuurrrrnnn i will burn the hart out of you I WAS MORIARTY SCENCE SHE RAN IN THE CLOSET
ReplyDeleteMOLLY RUNS IN ON UNIKORN SUPER MORGE POWERS ACTIVATE!!!!
ReplyDeleteYOU ARE NOT GONNA STEAL MY MAN'S LOOK, GUUUUR.
ReplyDeleteWAWAWA
ReplyDelete*screams and cowers* WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY WIFE/FIANCE?!?!
ReplyDeleteIM MORIARTY FO GOOOOOSSS SAKE I DONT CARREEEE
ReplyDelete*bites Moriarty while still hugging Sherlock*
ReplyDeleteI HAVE INFUSED HER IN .....................MAGICAL CHEECKBONES OF STORAGE *points at sherlock*
ReplyDeletemolly gasps
ReplyDelete*jumps onto unicorn with Molly and searches for Elfie*
ReplyDelete..
ReplyDeleteWAIT WHAT. WHAT HAPPENED TO WHO?!
ReplyDelete*Drinks potion and turns into wolf with no pain at all*
ReplyDeleteIOU ETHAN I O U
ReplyDelete*Looks at door where Caleb stands in his tore up shirt*
ReplyDelete*whimpers and forces Molly to make unicorn trample Moriarty*
ReplyDelete*sherlock throws up elfy*sherlock:how did that even happon
ReplyDelete*whines and hides behind Egan*
ReplyDeleteDEAR GOD WHAT THE SNIFFLTON JUST HAPPEND IMMA DIE
ReplyDelete*Runs into Closet* Caleb: Have you people seen Amber..... she said she would be here.
ReplyDelete..
ReplyDelete*still hugging Sherlock*
ReplyDeleteEgan check yo email gurrrr
ReplyDeleteCheck the closet.
ReplyDelete*Turns human and comes out of closet* hiya Caleb
ReplyDeleteSHE WENT TO THE FISH AND CHIP SHOPP AT THE CORNER
ReplyDeleteIMMPOSTER
ReplyDelete*Caleb smiles* Caleb: I came to tell you something I need to before we start dating officially
ReplyDelete*can't stop hugging Sherlock* WE SHOULD GET MARRIED
ReplyDeleteOOOOOOOO iou a date so classical
ReplyDelete*Walks behind Egan* I'm scared
ReplyDeleteyou should
ReplyDeleteO_O
ReplyDeleteEgan have you got Caleb's stuff done for the blog
ReplyDeletehey ethan?
ReplyDeleteOK O.o What is it *Twitches*
ReplyDeleteCaleb: I'm a........................................
ReplyDeleteAMBER I WILL EAT YOU FOR BRUNCH O APRIL FOOLS DAY
ReplyDelete(No, I haven't....SORRY. And I won't be available over the weekend cuz my sis is visiting for the first time in forevs.) SHERLOCK YOU MUST PROPOSE TO ME NEXT WEEK. GET MRS. HUTSON TO BUY THE RING.
ReplyDeleteHuh
ReplyDeleteWERE WOLF I CALLED IT
ReplyDeleteYes, dear? *looks at Elfie and raises eyebrow*
ReplyDeleteETHAN ?
ReplyDeletefist bumps flys out window due to soider man gon all bady
ReplyDeleteYES DEAR.
ReplyDeletespider man
ReplyDelete......
ReplyDelete*screams and chases*
ReplyDeleteEgan what age do you have to be?
ReplyDeletesherlock throws up elfie again sher: how does this keep happening to me????*rowls into ball and rocks back and fourth on the floor*
ReplyDelete