We're creepy fangirls of all things Super Star and blue. The something blue at our wedding will indeed be Super Star. IT WILL.
His pic I found it yay
See the blue. Sniff the blue. BE THE BLUE.
Sunday, February 16, 2014
Freaking Out
I was hanging out with Caleb today and he was doing gym. He was like, "You might wanna go." I was like, "Why?!?!?!?!" He opened his mouth then really tiny nerd-boys came in without shirts on. i screamed without thinking, Caleb put his hand over my mouth and booted me out. i watched through the window- which he does not know- and saw he must work-out a lot. *giggles* anyway i also saw "The Lego Movie" and saw a uni-kitty too cute, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
*gags* Going shirtless is SO not in right now. *scoffs*
ReplyDeleteLol Amber that was a private session
ReplyDeleteWHAT WAS THATl
ReplyDeleteAINT NOTHIN PRIVATE ROUND ME BOY
ReplyDeleteWow girl
ReplyDeleteGIRL DID YOU JUST CALL me GIRL
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteUh...................... So, just being clear, "nerdy" was NOT being used as an insult here, RIGHT?
ReplyDeletehuh no it is. lol. it was horrifying
ReplyDelete