His pic I found it yay

His pic I found it yay
See the blue. Sniff the blue. BE THE BLUE.

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Feeling Like Running

Do Any of You Ever Feel like You Should Run...

    I felt like I could Run a mile. My boyfriend Caleb always says that he would run with me and when I show up at our spot, there is some girl with little Five year old Pony-Tail hair. Caleb looked over at me and  shook his head. My Blood Boiled and I growled at her. Then the weirdest thing happened, he looked in my eyes and ran. I was like, "Whats that about..." and then I turn around and run. I just run and run and run! Then I felt someones eyes on me. I whipped around and saw this...

It was amazing. I am still investigating who this wolf is. Anyone have any ideas.....?

6 comments: