*stifles back squeal and stands in place as bridesmaid* *whispers to self* She's gonna be Elfie Holmes, she's gonna be Elfie Holmes, and she'll be in PERU tomorrow for her honeymoon! Was it Peru? No, not Peru...Where WAS it?! *stops whispering and straightens up and smiles* *lets out really quiet EEEEEEEEEK*
*starts up car and takes several illegal shortcuts to get to the venue and is still brushing teeth* Monty, could you brush any faster?! *looks at Monty, who's sitting shotgun and doing prep work* Ugh, you're such a PERFECTIONIST sometimes. Look, I'm crashing the wedding, it's not like I have to look presentable.
That's right. I OBJECT. NOW YOU, MR. HOLMES, YOU BETTER STEP AWAY FROM MY WOMAN. Well....maybe she's not mine YET, but she WILL BE. OH YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT. FEEL THE REJECTION.
I WAS invited, thank you very much. And yes, the rumors are true. She proposed to me months ago, and I rejected....I've regretted it ever since. *tears up and gets down on one knee* Elveena Schnickerdoodle, will you marry me? *still has toothbrush in mouth*
*sits by Elfie's hospital bed next to Sherlock* *glares at Sherlock* You seriously had to punch me fifty times? *rolls eyes* I only slapped you twenty-five times, and I feel superior still. *gets punched again*
*winces* That'll leave a mark.....Oh, by the way, Elizabeth's in the next room over. Yeah, she's got some fainting problem? Anyways, I THINK your condition is good enough to get discharged. I think.
*raises eyebrow at Elfie* Seriously? You're ex-fiance beats up your new fiance and you don't even do anything?!?! *goes all googly-eyed* You're SOOOOOOOOO devoted!!!!!!!!! *giggles*
-wakes up- What did I miss? -looks around hospital room- Oh. GRRRRRRRR OOOOOOH WAIT DOES THIS MEAN MY SISTER DIDN'T GET MARRIED?! -punches air happily- WAIT UNTIL YOU'RE 180 YEARS OLD, ELFIE!
Hush, child! I have no idea how far Elizabeth is into that. Although, okay, she already knows that practically every time Rory dies, he's almost guaranteed to come back to life in some way or another. BUT STILL
-whispers nervously- Uh... She still shouldn't be getting married until she's 180...
ReplyDeleteEEEEEEEEEK TELL ME EVERYTHING.
ReplyDeleteits time!
ReplyDelete*shrieks* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK
ReplyDeleteAlright, tell me when you're saying your vows. *squeals and starts dancing around*
-hyperventilates-
ReplyDeleteOEUHFEOWFHOUEWEWGUWGU I can't WAIT to see Ethan's face. XDDD
ReplyDeleteOMIGOSH IF YOU GET MARRIED TO SOMEONE ELSE, THAT MEANS ETHAN HAS TO FALL IN LOVE WITH ELIZABETH, ARIA, ELLA, A YODELER, OR PATRICE. FUWEFUOWHFOFHUWOH
ReplyDelete*tears up* But I don't like yodelers.....
ReplyDeleteOkay, be right back, gotta get my bouquet.
ReplyDeleteHELP
Deleteomg what do i do!!!!??????
ReplyDeleteimmmaa diiiieee
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH ELVEENA HOLMES WHHHHHAAAAAATTTTT
ReplyDeleteI'M BAAAAAAAAAAAACK. Okay, calm down. Think of the life you and Sher and gonna have together. Can I call him Sher? Is that okay?
ReplyDeleteMY OVER-PROTECTIVENESS IS NOT OK WITH THIS.
ReplyDelete*starts sobbing* It's just so dramatic.... *stands up and bites lip* I must do this. *starts brushing teeth and puts on tie while still in pajamas*
ReplyDeleteFINE um i ummmmmmm iiiii ITS STARTING
ReplyDelete-blacks out for two minutes from hyperventilation-
ReplyDelete*walks down path slowly almost triping twice* .......
ReplyDelete*stifles back squeal and stands in place as bridesmaid* *whispers to self* She's gonna be Elfie Holmes, she's gonna be Elfie Holmes, and she'll be in PERU tomorrow for her honeymoon! Was it Peru? No, not Peru...Where WAS it?! *stops whispering and straightens up and smiles* *lets out really quiet EEEEEEEEEK*
ReplyDeleteweres sherlock *wispers to liz*
ReplyDelete*SCREAMS* i wanna come and Egan, Ethan can love MEEEEEE!!!!!!!! i'm a Great Person
ReplyDelete-shrugs and whispers back- Please don't call me Liz
ReplyDelete*starts up car and takes several illegal shortcuts to get to the venue and is still brushing teeth* Monty, could you brush any faster?! *looks at Monty, who's sitting shotgun and doing prep work* Ugh, you're such a PERFECTIONIST sometimes. Look, I'm crashing the wedding, it's not like I have to look presentable.
ReplyDelete*hisses* You met your "angel," remember?
ReplyDeleteI"M NOTA BRIDES MADE NOW
ReplyDeleteI'm MAD
*sherlock shows up fro behind a tree*elfie: oh ......hey ...
ReplyDelete*bites lip as Amber rages through the room* Sorry.......
ReplyDeleteIMA GET YOU EGAN!!! *Races to Egan and jumps on Whispering: Why doesyour hair smell like lemons
ReplyDelete-fumbles with dress uncomfortably and mutters- She still shouldn't be getting married...
ReplyDelete*vows vows awkward vows*speak now or forever hold your piece
ReplyDelete-faints again of nervousness and hyperventilation-
ReplyDelete*screams and falls over* Ethan likes lemons, so I use lemon-scented shampoo. Lemons are SO in right now. NOW GERROFF MEEEE.
ReplyDelete*rushes up steps to church*
ReplyDelete*bursts in with pajamas and holding dripping toothbrush* I OBJECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *has comb still in hair*
ReplyDeletehey were is ethan?
ReplyDeleteNEVER!!!! You evil person your supposed to be my FRIEND!!!!! *Starts Crying Really hard*
ReplyDeleteoh..
ReplyDelete*looks up from ground and stares at Ethan in shock* Say what now?
ReplyDeleteruns with sherlock out he back door freacked out
ReplyDelete*Screams at runs at Ethan * NO
ReplyDeleteOBJECTIONS *Kicks in chest
That's right. I OBJECT. NOW YOU, MR. HOLMES, YOU BETTER STEP AWAY FROM MY WOMAN. Well....maybe she's not mine YET, but she WILL BE. OH YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT. FEEL THE REJECTION.
ReplyDelete*slaps and runs after Elfie with toothbrush in mouth* IT'S TWUE WUUUUUUUV
ReplyDeleteAMBER IF YOU HURT HIM I WILL BBBBUUUUURRRRRNNNNN UUUUUU
ReplyDelete*Looks at Ethen* You JERK, YOU left her now run before you get hurt
ReplyDelete*gets up and runs after Ethan* GET BACK HERE, YOUNG MAN. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DISRUPT A WEDDING LIKE THIS. WERE YOU EVEN INVITED?!
ReplyDelete*Eyes water* * Runs out of room Crying*
ReplyDelete..
ReplyDelete...
I WAS invited, thank you very much. And yes, the rumors are true. She proposed to me months ago, and I rejected....I've regretted it ever since. *tears up and gets down on one knee* Elveena Schnickerdoodle, will you marry me? *still has toothbrush in mouth*
ReplyDeleteWispers i invited him
ReplyDelete*squeals* OMIGOSH, ETHAN AND SHERLOCK SHOULD FIGHT TO THE DEATH THAT WOULD BE SO ROMANTIC
ReplyDelete*looks at Elfie expectantly*
ReplyDeleteummmm iiii *fant*
ReplyDelete*Walks Back in room holding Strawberry*
ReplyDeleteWorst. Proposal. EVEEEER. *calls ambulance and Elfie gets taken to hospital for minor bruise from ages ago*
ReplyDeleteLEEEEEPPPPPPPOOOOOMMMMUUUUNNNNGGGUUUSSSLLLLL
ReplyDelete*sits by Elfie's hospital bed next to Sherlock* *glares at Sherlock* You seriously had to punch me fifty times? *rolls eyes* I only slapped you twenty-five times, and I feel superior still. *gets punched again*
ReplyDeleteYYYEEEESSSS CCCOOOUUURSEE LLLEEETTTSSS GGGEEETTG MMMAAARRRIIIEEEDDD
ReplyDeleteYEEEEEEEEES *gets beat up by Sherlock all over again*
ReplyDelete.......
ReplyDelete*winces* That'll leave a mark.....Oh, by the way, Elizabeth's in the next room over. Yeah, she's got some fainting problem? Anyways, I THINK your condition is good enough to get discharged. I think.
ReplyDelete*Holds strawberry* Whispers: i thought you CARED!!!!!!! *Looks at Elfie* I thought you cared about me. I thought we were friends
ReplyDelete*raises eyebrow at Elfie* Seriously? You're ex-fiance beats up your new fiance and you don't even do anything?!?! *goes all googly-eyed* You're SOOOOOOOOO devoted!!!!!!!!! *giggles*
ReplyDelete*pets strawberry* Yeah, I think those last fifty punches gave him some brain damage.....
ReplyDelete*Looks up at Everyone With Yellow eyes* *laughs Evilly*
ReplyDelete-wakes up- What did I miss? -looks around hospital room- Oh. GRRRRRRRR OOOOOOH WAIT DOES THIS MEAN MY SISTER DIDN'T GET MARRIED?! -punches air happily- WAIT UNTIL YOU'RE 180 YEARS OLD, ELFIE!
ReplyDelete(\ /)
ReplyDelete=(^.^)=
c(" ")
I'm Alone In The World
ReplyDeleteThat'll be a looooong engagement.....even long for time lords. SIXTY YEARS, MAN.
ReplyDeleteWow Rory is Back BABY
ReplyDeleteSeason 5; Ep. 12
ReplyDeleteHush, child! I have no idea how far Elizabeth is into that. Although, okay, she already knows that practically every time Rory dies, he's almost guaranteed to come back to life in some way or another. BUT STILL
ReplyDelete