His pic I found it yay

His pic I found it yay
See the blue. Sniff the blue. BE THE BLUE.

Monday, January 13, 2014

You're Kidding

  Omigosh, today, my friend dropped a book in a PUDDLE. And I was just staring at it and was like, "OMIGOSH, YOU DROPPED YOUR BOOK!" It sat there for, like, five seconds without anybody picking it up. When they finally did, I was like, "It got wet....Eh, it'll be okay." But, like, I wasn't really sure.....
  And then my other friend goes, "Good thing it wasn't a library book....."
  I was all, "I THOUGHT IT WAS!" and, like, totally freaked out.
  TRUE STORY

4 comments:

  1. So... were you attempting telekinesis? 'Cause I bet that would've impressed Elfie, huh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ELIZABETH WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT TELEKINESIS? WE HAVE BIGGER PROBLEMS IN LIFE!

      Delete
    2. Yeah, like the facts that he left a book in a PUDDLE! And people keep calling us Liz.....


      I TALK TO MYSELF IT ISN'T WEIRD

      Delete