We're creepy fangirls of all things Super Star and blue. The something blue at our wedding will indeed be Super Star. IT WILL.
OMIGOSH. After the pie incident with Egan, there's no turning back. I'm destined to become a crazy old businessman....
o_O
No way were like BFF's but way more cute
No! You're way too CREEPY....Egan's, like, way more normal. Or....was. Up until the pie incident.
Ya but I didn't attack you
You attacked me two days later for taking HER to the pie fair but not you. LIAR!
See, I'm the only innocent one. I haven't attacked anybody! What do I get? A bunch of creepy stalker fangirls following me everywhere and ruining my social life......
ETHAN SCHMITT YOU ARE NOT INNOCENT! YOU WERE BORN GUILTY! GUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLTY!
But she attacked first not me and I was going threw a faze
And you still have a social life.....sort of..
I have to get new friends every day, and you always scare them away. I'M RUNNING OUT OF OPTIONS!
Because of you, I'll have to move to England or something.
I will follow u there 😑
And u attacked my heart
Awwww poor Elveena! ETHAN shame on you. You ATTACKED her HEART.
OMIGOSH. After the pie incident with Egan, there's no turning back. I'm destined to become a crazy old businessman....
ReplyDeleteo_O
DeleteNo way were like BFF's but way more cute
ReplyDeleteNo! You're way too CREEPY....Egan's, like, way more normal. Or....was. Up until the pie incident.
DeleteYa but I didn't attack you
ReplyDeleteYou attacked me two days later for taking HER to the pie fair but not you. LIAR!
DeleteSee, I'm the only innocent one. I haven't attacked anybody! What do I get? A bunch of creepy stalker fangirls following me everywhere and ruining my social life......
DeleteETHAN SCHMITT YOU ARE NOT INNOCENT! YOU WERE BORN GUILTY! GUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLTY!
DeleteBut she attacked first not me and I was going threw a faze
ReplyDeleteAnd you still have a social life.....sort of..
ReplyDeleteI have to get new friends every day, and you always scare them away. I'M RUNNING OUT OF OPTIONS!
DeleteBecause of you, I'll have to move to England or something.
DeleteI will follow u there 😑
ReplyDeleteAnd u attacked my heart
ReplyDeleteAwwww poor Elveena! ETHAN shame on you. You ATTACKED her HEART.
Delete