We're creepy fangirls of all things Super Star and blue. The something blue at our wedding will indeed be Super Star. IT WILL.
This comment has been removed by the author.
bfybeghgxywt7y48y2btyly8p93
*o*
I have a new profile picture! XD
XDDDDD
*curls lip* Uhuh..... *backs away slowly*
UHUH YOUR FACE, ETHAN!
*scoffs* WhatEVER.
Don't get sassy with US, boy! *snaps sassily* Mmhm!
WHATEVER YOUR FACE, ETHAN!
OOOOOH BURN
*gasps* Oh, no you didn't!
OH, yes she DID! Mmhm!
OH NO YOU DIDN'T YOUR FACE!
OOOOOOH YOU'RE SPEECHLESS, HUH, BOY? -falls over-
I AM GETTING MARRIED GUYS
TO WHO
Aren't you a little YOUNG for that?
Oh now you worry your just JELLY of my husband or should I say your long lost BROTHER sherlock his last name is different he was adopted at birth ok
SHE'S WAY TOO YOUNG FOR THAT! ELFIE, YOU ARE ONLY 114! YOU HAVE TO BE AT LEAST 220. Heh heh, sorry. YES! I SHALL NOW FOREVER BE THE OVER PROTECTIVE SISTER!!!!!! >:)
. (• •)
No you have to be113 (• •) <( (\ / \
I read be113 as believe. O_o
NOOOOO YOU MUST BE 180 TO MARRY WITHOUT THE DOCTOR'S AND RIVER'S PERMISSION
Lies Alll liesssss
*sobs* I'M SECRETLY MARRIED TO FRED WEASLEY! HE FAKED HIS DEATH! *hugs Fred and hisses* My precioussssessssss.....
*gasps* This is amazing gossip material!!!!!
Well hey, we all know how gossip work.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletebfybeghgxywt7y48y2btyly8p93
ReplyDelete*o*
ReplyDeleteI have a new profile picture! XD
ReplyDeleteXDDDDD
ReplyDelete*curls lip* Uhuh..... *backs away slowly*
ReplyDeleteUHUH YOUR FACE, ETHAN!
ReplyDelete*scoffs* WhatEVER.
ReplyDeleteDon't get sassy with US, boy! *snaps sassily* Mmhm!
ReplyDeleteWHATEVER YOUR FACE, ETHAN!
ReplyDeleteOOOOOH BURN
ReplyDelete*gasps* Oh, no you didn't!
ReplyDeleteOH, yes she DID! Mmhm!
ReplyDeleteOH NO YOU DIDN'T YOUR FACE!
ReplyDeleteOOOOOOH YOU'RE SPEECHLESS, HUH, BOY? -falls over-
ReplyDeleteI AM GETTING MARRIED GUYS
ReplyDeleteTO WHO
ReplyDeleteAren't you a little YOUNG for that?
ReplyDeleteOh now you worry your just JELLY of my husband or should I say your long lost BROTHER sherlock his last name is different he was adopted at birth ok
ReplyDeleteSHE'S WAY TOO YOUNG FOR THAT! ELFIE, YOU ARE ONLY 114! YOU HAVE TO BE AT LEAST 220. Heh heh, sorry. YES! I SHALL NOW FOREVER BE THE OVER PROTECTIVE SISTER!!!!!! >:)
ReplyDelete.
ReplyDelete(• •)
No you have to be113 (• •)
ReplyDelete<( (\
/ \
I read be113 as believe. O_o
ReplyDeleteNOOOOO YOU MUST BE 180 TO MARRY WITHOUT THE DOCTOR'S AND RIVER'S PERMISSION
ReplyDeleteLies Alll liesssss
ReplyDelete*sobs* I'M SECRETLY MARRIED TO FRED WEASLEY! HE FAKED HIS DEATH! *hugs Fred and hisses* My precioussssessssss.....
ReplyDelete*gasps* This is amazing gossip material!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWell hey, we all know how gossip work.
ReplyDelete