His pic I found it yay

His pic I found it yay
See the blue. Sniff the blue. BE THE BLUE.

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

JUST CHILLIN

So Im at schoole we as in (egan)and I are done with our science prodject so our teacher let us blogg.YAY,I love ethan he is so mine.True love is so hurtfull in side joke of the day YOKO.You may think its somthing bad but I ashore you no no its all good.I just love "miss eye pach,"code name yuuuuuuuppppppp.Egan likes Jamie or he likes her so ya but I must conspire!Ya so thats my thing at the moment.I AM SMAUG!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. LIES. She's in love with a duck, DUH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It's so obvious! GOSH. Don't you listen to gossip? UGH YOU'RE SO NOT IN RIGHT NOW

      Delete
  3. SCHMITT! STOP BEING MEAN TO SCHNICKERDOODLE! Ominargle, I've always wanted a reason to call someone by their last name! -giggle-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ethan it's time to PlAy lets just stay QuiEt with the HaTeiNg oK *eye twitches slytley*

    ReplyDelete
  5. *rolls eyes* Fine, whatever....Sorry. *slumps in corner* I'm still not over my nail.

    ReplyDelete