We're creepy fangirls of all things Super Star and blue. The something blue at our wedding will indeed be Super Star. IT WILL.
His pic I found it yay
See the blue. Sniff the blue. BE THE BLUE.
Wednesday, January 15, 2014
I am so scared
So I'm freaking out Ethan's in the hospital and I'm just freaking out.Im not used to not stalking him it's.....relaxing..so,calm quiet.Any way my day was fine guess kinda nice but we as in me and Egan couldn't blog had to listen to awkward science projects .So we are doing ours tomarrow hopefully.ahhhhh no spazems not ok I have to spazz out at least once this is so sane NOT OK!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I HAVENT EVEN TWICHED TODAY
ReplyDeleteI had to get surgery....I went into shock over my nail. *sobs* And then I, like, got a really bad headache and fainted....AND ALL I NEEDED WAS A MANICURE!!!!!! But I'm gonna be okay....They said I'll live. At first, I didn't believe them, but I'm fine now, so....I guess I'll be fine.
ReplyDeleteW w when are you going to to be back
ReplyDelete*wimper*
ReplyDelete