We're creepy fangirls of all things Super Star and blue. The something blue at our wedding will indeed be Super Star. IT WILL.
Nah, girl. I am Spartacus, mkay? Mkay, guuuuurl? If you wanna challenge that, then you're gonna go DOOOOOOOOWN. *whips hair threateningly*
I'M SPARTACUS!!!!!!! *shoves and gets face-full of hair and faints from super strong shampoo* Oh, butterflies and rainbows..... *drops to floor*
Pitifull humans,you are just so-Sorry sherlock got the cumputer ha sooo I AM SPARTICUS shoves Ethan into Liz and watches as she attaks him
NO I AM SPARTACUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! *whips Elfie in face with hair* Control your husband. Next time this happens, he's gonna hear what WE think about HIM!!!!!!!!! THAT'S RIGHT, YOU RUN, SHERLOCK! He's not, say, getting groceries, is he?
NO, I AM SPARTACUS!
I would say i am Spartacus, but i am scared!!!!!!!
YOU BETTER BE. I AM SPARTACUS!!!!!!!1
ugh RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ethan Schmitt: BURN WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nah, girl. I am Spartacus, mkay? Mkay, guuuuurl? If you wanna challenge that, then you're gonna go DOOOOOOOOWN. *whips hair threateningly*
ReplyDeleteI'M SPARTACUS!!!!!!! *shoves and gets face-full of hair and faints from super strong shampoo* Oh, butterflies and rainbows..... *drops to floor*
ReplyDeletePitifull humans,you are just so-
ReplyDeleteSorry sherlock got the cumputer ha sooo I AM SPARTICUS shoves Ethan into Liz and watches as she attaks him
NO I AM SPARTACUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! *whips Elfie in face with hair* Control your husband. Next time this happens, he's gonna hear what WE think about HIM!!!!!!!!! THAT'S RIGHT, YOU RUN, SHERLOCK! He's not, say, getting groceries, is he?
ReplyDeleteNO, I AM SPARTACUS!
ReplyDeleteI would say i am Spartacus, but i am scared!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYOU BETTER BE. I AM SPARTACUS!!!!!!!1
ReplyDeleteugh RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ethan Schmitt: BURN WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete