His pic I found it yay

His pic I found it yay
See the blue. Sniff the blue. BE THE BLUE.

Monday, January 27, 2014

I Hate My Life

  Omigosh, don't you guys even THINK about forcing me to choose between Elfie and a renowned yodeler. Nobody would be happy if that happened. *buries head in hands* Why do you guys hate me?
  So, lik, how did this happen? One minute you're all trolling me, the next I have to choose between a lovesick fangirl and a lovesick yodeler? Every famous guy's worst nightmare....Believe me, I've had long conversations with Justin Timberlake. *nods proudly* And I've been on the set of Twilight. You would not BELIEVE the things those guys told me. That guy who plays Edward or whatever his face is....for his prom, he had three girls ask him: a girl who was really pretty but had extreme anger issues, a girl who hid in small spaces for money (like, to scare people for money....yeah), and a girl who screamed at any sudden movements and actually BIT when provoked.....He chose the vampire girl, cuz other than that she was normal, but she actually bit him because he stepped on her toe....Awkward!
  ANYWAYS, I would SO pick his situation over mine. Like, seriously, I HATE MY LIFE. ugh #teenageproblems

13 comments:

  1. Well SORRRYYYY but TOOOOO bad boy yo bro sherlock and I is together and I like him but I guess we could be frans

    ReplyDelete
  2. So that means the renowned yodeler wins? OR......OMN YOU COULD HAVE AN AFFAIR!!!!!!!! O: Things just got interesting.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Ethan, I'm sorry you hate your life. I love your life- I mean... uh... I love pie... heheh... yeah... I totally don't think you should fall in love with me... I mean... uh... totally don't think you should fall into a pie....yeah... heh...heh...heh....

    ReplyDelete
  4. *hissssss* back of STEELER OF NAMES .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I'm soooo cold in ingland I'm so stressed about how to say no to a sweeter from dr Watson I mean I don't hate them but I don't want fifty million you know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, you spelled ENGLAND wrong. SHAME ON YOU.....SHAME.....

      Delete
  6. Woah, man....a lot happened just then. O_O

    ReplyDelete
  7. You could love me. LOL I am joking. I don't like you. I have a Boyfriend. His name is Caleb.

    ReplyDelete