Okay, so, the first half was pretty normal....*laughs* Yeah, no. But you know, gossip, drama, pie, the norm. So after Ella smashed a pie in my face AGAIN....a couple things happened.
Okay, so, on Monday, I ran into Elfie and she tripped and claimed it was my fault.....so I kinda pushed her over when she tried to get back up after I stood there for a solid thirty minutes, and then I ran away. I'm such a gentleman, y'know?
Anyways, so, on Tuesday, I was curling my hair, like I do every morning....So, my dad and sister know about it but my mom DOESN'T and thinks it's natural....So, anyways, I was already dressed and ready and was curling my hair when my sister busted in and was screaming at me that Mom was coming.....So I had to dive under the covers and shove my head under my pillow and then Mom came in and was like, "ETHAN. GET UP. NOOOOOOW." And I was all "UUUUUUUGH" and I sounded like a MOOSE, so anyways, she got annoyed and ripped off the covers and my pillow and was like, "OMIGOSH YOU'RE ALMOST READY AND YOU'RE CURLING YOUR HAIR. YOU'VE BEEN LYING TO ME YOUR WHOLE LIFE." So she screamed and ran out, crying, and then Dad came in with his hair in curlers, too, and he sat down at the foot of my bed, and I was in hysterics because, my hair is, like, supposed to be natural, so I'm sitting there sobbing and Dad's all grim-looking and we both have our hair in curlers and then my sister walks in and she's got her hair in dreads and then we're all sitting there and then Dad and I started doing each others' hair and it was really weird.....So I went to school crying and was all, "She knows....." and my friends totally freaked out and I was sobbing and Talent Scout had to hug me like I was a baby and it was just crazy......
Oh, and me and Talent Scout went out for Starbucks and the dude at the counter asked us if we were dating and we were like, "No, get your facts straight!" And he kept teasing us about being a couple, so Talent Scout set her pig on him and we were finally able to have our frappucinos in peace.
Oh, and then, I was at the mall with Spiderman and Monty, and we saw a robber, so Monty and I were screaming our heads off and the robber dude took Talent Scout hostage (yeah....she was shoe shopping and we may or may not have been following her) so Spiderman had to use his magical spider powers to defeat the robber, and now I'm pretty sure Talent Scout likes HIM instead of ME..... EHWUQFOUHFUOFHOUFUOQ
So, yeah, that's my January. :D
Cool Stroy
ReplyDeleteSeems short
ReplyDeleteYeah, well, everything else wasn't worthy of basking in my awesomeness. *holds head high and struts away*
ReplyDeletefools im the awsome one *strikes a pose and blows out of the way* fab
ReplyDeleteLooks at Feet- Sniffle- tries to strut away tripping*
ReplyDelete