His pic I found it yay

His pic I found it yay
See the blue. Sniff the blue. BE THE BLUE.

Monday, April 21, 2014

Oh Nohz He Didn't

Guys.....I have news. You aren't gonna like it.
*gestures to clockwork droid tied to chair* So, as you all should know (well, except for those of you who CAN'T READ THE COMMENTS), this IMPOSTER has been posing as Ethan for quite some time. (A whole five seconds! I had no idea these machines could be so efficient....) Of course, we assumed the droid had every intention of killing us all....until we found the name and logo of a popular Spanish broadcasting station on the back of its head, under the wig. The facts began to add up when we found a stash of English to Spanish dictionaries in Ethan's bedroom, as well as countless scripts in Spanish. Upon checking his Internet history (thanks, Mycroft!), we found that he had, indeed, been going to great lengths to learn Spanish, and we learned that he had recently been taking acting lessons and getting tons of tips from his YouTube subscribers.
We then proceeded to interrogate the owner of the broadcasting station, who, after a wild goose chase, finally revealed Ethan's whereabouts. It's true. Ethan abandoned us to star in a Spanish romantic comedy.....
*camera pans to Ethan with fancy hairdo and suit*
*shines bright light in Ethan's eyes* WHY'D YOU DO IT, HUH, PUNK?!
*camera pans away* Never mind, it doesn't matter. But seriously, a clockwork droid?! You could've just left a note! A call! SOMETHING!

17 comments:

  1. *sniffles* I just wanted to be a good father.... *wipes away tears and regains composure* So I heard you're going on a cruise? .............Can I come, too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. *summons fake tears again* But.....but.....*gasps and screams* I MISSED HER HONORARY BIRTHDAY *runs off to get present*

    ReplyDelete
  3. *rolls eyes* It's about time.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Stares at Egan* Do you want your shoe back for the Cruise. *gives Egan a totem up shoe with slobber on it* *laughs nervously*

    ReplyDelete
  5. My honorary birth day was a week ago I CANNOT believe how late this is I hate your.....*dramatic pause* EYE BROWS

    ReplyDelete
  6. *sheepishly gives birthday present* Hi.....by the way, my family is testing you. Just to warn you, Dreadlocks is a master car thief, the Prep School Boys are prone to nose bleeds and like to bathe pigs (no idea why), that other sister will do anything for concert tickets to ANYONE, and my parents will do anything for a date night. Oh, and my niece will attack ANYONE if you bribe her with candy. Other than that, she's fairly peaceful. (And so far, I'm the only one who's figured out their weaknesses, so you don't have to worry about anybody else using these against you.) Are you prepared for the Invasion of the In-laws?

    ReplyDelete
  7. By the way.... *wiggles eyebrows in complex series of movements* In case you didn't know, that translates to: YOUR EYEBROWS ARE TOO STUPID TO HAVE THEIR OWN LANGUAGE. Love ya! (Keep in mind 'love ya' was sarcastic in the nicest way possible.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. *gasps* Ooh, that was harsh. CRUEL. I hereby banish you to.....THE IN-LAW SUITE! Enjoy life with that thieving, evil family of yours. (They sound very nice, by the way.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, they are, when they aren't TESTING MY WIFE. *starts sassing Prep School bros* I DON'T CARE about your nosebleed! DEAL WITH IT! ........Okay, you might need to get that checked out....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol you people are weird. I don't understand why we all stay friends. I mean the four of us put together is a timelord time bomb. But I never ever want to stop being friends. You guys are theh ying to my yang. I wish we could do more together. Why do you people refuse to come over. It makes me sad. :-( (FYI I AM SICK its stinks being sick.)

    ReplyDelete
  11. *the yin to my yang We stay together cuz we're AWESOME. (I'm sick too. Been sick for a week now.....grr.) What do you mean, refuse to come over? I'm sitting in your closet AS WE SPEAK. Remember: ALWAYS CHECK THE CLOSET.

    ReplyDelete