His pic I found it yay

His pic I found it yay
See the blue. Sniff the blue. BE THE BLUE.

Sunday, April 20, 2014

GYAAAAAAAAAK

There's no time! NO TIME! Mycroft's getting MARRIED, Mary's trying to teach the twins how to shoot Nerf guns, and Moriarty's SUPER mad at Mycroft for distracting Sherlock from their little "game" and is trying so desperately to kidnap me. HEEEEELP
As a solution to all of this, Sherlock and I are taking the twins on a last-minute cruise. Yay?! Not yay. Guess who the cruise director is? MAGNUSSEN. Well, not actually Magnussen, but Magnussen's clone.
And Ethan's gone missing. AGAIN. Is the Earth really flat and he fell off the face of it or something? Or maybe gravity failed him and he just blew away in the wind? 

16 comments:

  1. I found ETHAN he was trying to be all cool and show up through the window but I saw him and intarigated him he was at a spongebob convention in Orlando

    ReplyDelete
  2. o.O He can't like spongebob thats MY THING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *gasps* HUSBANDS THESE DAY, GOSH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait.....*hears mysterious ticking noise and breaks all clocks in room* OMIGOSH. *rips wig off Ethan to reveal clockwork droid* SO IT'S TRUE. HE'S A ROGUE AGENT. *pulls out firearms and launches into some dramatic rendition of every CIA, FBI, and NSA show ever made*

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOSH, I'M SORRY, OKAY?! I just want Athy to be proud of me! *falls to ground sobbing*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well.....guess what, PUNK?! FAKE TEARS GET FAKE SYMPATHY! *smirks* Oh, poor baby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *Giggles and kisses Ethans Gears* * gets electrocuted and sniffed* Anyone else smell burnt flesh

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ew! She tried to kiss Clockwork Droid Me! *gags* Even clockwork droid versions of me are faithful. *looks at Elfie proudly*

    ReplyDelete
  9. *watches Ethan suspiciously* They better be.....I'm to report any suspicious activity from you to Elfie immediately so she can activate the fire-breathing piranha missile launch from the volcano and give Khan time to renew his hatred for you. *smiles sweetly*

    ReplyDelete
  10. No I wanted to see how it felt. It felt really hot. Like I think I have a fever. Thanks a lot Ethan

    ReplyDelete
  11. In his defense, I think Elfie, like, reprogrammed his brain or something....Maybe she hypnotized him?

    ReplyDelete