Okay, I know this sounds crazy, but.......ETHAN CAME BACK FROM SPAIN WITH AN ENTIRE FAMILY OF BLARMO!
Don't believe me? Check Mrs. Hudson's basement. Mrs. Hudson said he asked if he could borrow it, and, today, I went in to see if the basement would make a nice bedroom (Sher and I need more space because we're planning on letting undercover Mycroft and his fake friends stay with us for a bit for their little mission thing, and after that, we also need more space for the twinsies and the animals....it's insanely crowded around here) and a bunch of 'em fly out the door, upside-down and moving like lightning.
By the way, blarmo are small, round, freakishly fluffy light blue birds that fly in huge flocks of 100-150. Crazy, right?
Now, Ethan, WHY would you stuff a bunch of blarmo in Mrs. Hudson's basement? Not only is that cruel to the blarmo, that's just plain weird. By the way, I freed them ALL.
ALL OF THEEEEM.
Oh, yeah, and Elfie, guess what? Ethan's family is in town. Yep, the parents, his great-aunt, his two crazy nosebleed-magnet brothers, his sister (the one with the dreadlocks), and his other sister that nobody's ever really heard of. And they're all staying with you guys for a little while because they want to meet Athy.
Now, normally, that would be worrying but not TOO overwhelming, right? Except they want you, your family, their family, and all of your friends at dinner together. x_x Prepare for the end, Elveena. It is near.
*gets whacked in face by blarmo flapping by*
THE INLAWS this is the end of all sanity say goodbye dear friends *swooshes away in cloak*
ReplyDeleteEthan's giving you the silent treatment. Should you be worried? (Oh, yeah, and his shadow ran away because it was so ashamed.) Your husband's been a little wacky lately....Personally, I think he just can't handle the guilt of forgetting to tell you happy birthday. *tsks* Such a shame. *gigantic spaceship being flown by Khan nearly lands on* Khan alert......*runs off in worry*
ReplyDeleteHE KHANT HAVE MY CHILD CURSE YOU INLAWS *piggy back rides khan to ethan* LEEEDLEEDLLEEEE
ReplyDeleteNatorias mass mudurer delirious smack
ReplyDeleteWhy must you neglect Ethan oh odenson;I will be forced to...UN FRIENDZONE khan
ReplyDeleteHOW WAS THERAPY khan:greattttttt
ReplyDeleteElfy:you didn't go did you?:/
Khan:nope.
SHAAAME. By the way, just found out....Ethan went missing. AGAIN. It's crucial we implant a tracking device in that boy's wrist. Or just give him radioactive hair gel and see what happens. I like the second option; it's more fun that way.
ReplyDeleteI didn't go missing! I just went out for tacos.... *holds up bag full of tacos and burritos* Elfie, I got your favorite....And nix on the radioactive hair gel. I just bought the most FABULOUS hair gel ever made! *applies hair gel* I'M SO IN RIGHT NOW! Oh, and Monty's babysitting Athy, so.....we need to pick her up ASAP. She HATES him. *imagines Athy trying to light Monty's hair on fire and shudders*
ReplyDeleteOh. Tacos, huh? Sherlock: I know about the dealership, Ethan. Me: Oh? What about the dealership?
ReplyDelete......Monty wants full ownership because I haven't been doing much there lately, so now I'm having to work three times as much as I used to in order to keep the co-ownership with Monty, and the real reason I'm worried about Monty and Athy being together is because I'm worried Monty's gonna get revenge......But he's too nice (*coughcoughstupidcoughcough*) for that, so...we're good. (I'm too nice for that, too, to be honest, so no hard feelings.) *coughcoughireallyamtooniceforthatmonty'sthestupidonecoughcough*
ReplyDeleteWhy do you care about the dealership so much, anyways? It thought you and Monty REALLY wanted to own a salon and dentist's office in the same complex.
ReplyDeleteWell, we did....but we have some major competition. El Macho and Gru decided to team up, so Gru's running a dentist's office and El Macho is running a salon as one business, so it would look like we're copying them....
ReplyDeleteLIVE YOUR DREAM! PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS! Leave the dealership to your family. It's successful, right? Then they'll get rich (well....they kinda already are, but whatevs) and stop testing Elfie and they'll leave your new family be. It's perfect!
ReplyDelete*eyes widen* IT'S PERFECT! *runs to Monty to discuss business plans*
ReplyDeleteI'm sick if anyone cares
ReplyDelete:( Same here, bro.
ReplyDeleteIM LIVIN FREE OF ILLNESS YAAAAAAAAAA(coughcoughandinlawscoughcough)
ReplyDeleteYou can decrease air resistance by eating it. I don't care if that's not how life works.
ReplyDeleteLol ok then
ReplyDelete