So my child has taken a really wierd turn she started loving me her hair is changing colors as in overnight it was black when she was born and today it's bleach blond.Her eyes are brown but have a tad of green so yay she is thin and pale so I call her gollym.I think her hair is being all wierd because of her time lord DNA.
Weird
ReplyDeleteWhats ATHY
ReplyDeleteatheena
ReplyDeleteatheena
ReplyDeleteok then....
ReplyDeleteOh, just so you guys know, Ethan and Sherlock sort of ran off on a cruise with Watson.....*sighs* They're all new "fathers," I suppose, so....let's just hope they don't make this a habit.
ReplyDelete*Snuggles with jadie*
ReplyDelete*eyes Eric* He's planning something..... *hides candles and matches*
ReplyDeleteI love them.
ReplyDeleteNow I just got an idea ok so how about we all take our children as in me Egan Amber taking Eric jadie and athy to you know some theme park
ReplyDelete*Screams with Jadie: DISNEY WORLD!!!!
ReplyDeleteYAAAA
ReplyDelete*screams with Eric* UNIVERSAL!!!!!!!!!!! *Sherlock pops in* Sherlock: How about we take them to Cardiff? I'm traveling this week. Me: We are NOT taking the kids to a crime scene! Sherlock: Too late! *is already inside cab with Eric and Jadie* Oh, come on, they grew up with MORIARTY for a father! They'll be fine! Eric: *lights Sherlock's hair on fire*
ReplyDelete*Turns around from cab Drivers seat* Dont worry, i'm driving us to Universal...
ReplyDelete*screams as cabbie from A Study in Pink punches Amber and shoves her into the passenger seat* NOOOOOO *cabbie from A Study in Pink begins to drive as Lestrade chases the cab like a dog, having been drugged recently* SHERLOOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!! *fights with Sherlock the whole way to the crime scene and doesn't notice twins arguing over cabbie's pills* Sherlock: DROP IT! Eric: But..... Sherlock: YOU LISTEN TO YOUR HONORARY FATHER RIGHT NOW! Eric: *rolls eyes and drops pill* Sherlock: You too, Jadie! Jadie: *throws pill at Sherlock and hits him right in between the eyes* Sherlock: Do you WANT to spend the rest of your life with a psychopath? Jadie: Kind of already am..... Sherlock: I MEANT Moriarty! Me: Calm down, Sherlock. Deep breaths. Breathe in........breathe out. Sherlock: EVERYBODY SHUT UP! I need to go to my mind palace. Jadie: *snickers* Not gonna happen. Eric: SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW
ReplyDelete*falls over from exhaustion* It's so tiring and confusing to document all four of us on a single account....my NARGLE. *shrugs* Too bad. Eric: LA LAAAAAA LAAAAAAAAAAAAA I DON'T KNOW THE REST SO I'M GONNA SING RANDOM WORDS LIKE A ROBOT MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA OH WAIT NEVER MIND MAMA MIA MAMA MIA MAMA MIA LET ME GO BEELZEBUB HAS A DEVIL PUT ASIDE FOR MEEEEEEEE FOR MEEEEEEEEEEE FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ReplyDeleteWHO DYED MY HAIR BLUE!!!!! *said from bysical that Athena is in back of*
ReplyDelete(Elveena...How did you do that picture CM for MLP)
ReplyDeleteNo body knows my talent
ReplyDeleteI'm scared to know Elfie...Is it evil.
ReplyDeleteIT WAS AAALL ETHAN. SHE DID NOTHING.
ReplyDeleteOk so~......lost
ReplyDeleteGYAKYAKYAKYAKYAK
ReplyDeleteETHAN hacked my mind to see if I watched ahead of him on man verses wild
ReplyDeleteEvil stuff oh wait did you say BUTTERFIELD *grabs guy off street*DID YOU guy:no!go away crazy women!
ReplyDeleteOMINARGLE. Ethan's been a bad, bad boy......just like the strangers off the street.
ReplyDelete"Bad,Bad Beans," -The 11TH Doctor.
ReplyDelete