We're creepy fangirls of all things Super Star and blue. The something blue at our wedding will indeed be Super Star. IT WILL.
His pic I found it yay
See the blue. Sniff the blue. BE THE BLUE.
Saturday, April 12, 2014
CHILDREN
I AM IN LOVE WITH THE TWINS EGAN HAS!!!! They remind me of... well me! I am pretty sure they are related to Sherlock, as in his kids. GOSH SHERLOCK/DAD!!! HOW MANY GIRLS HAVE YOU DATED!!!! I am very unhappy, but the good news is the children like me. This is going to be good for me because I don't know if you noticed but me and Howard broke up because he was tired of being kidnapped.
Finally I have two people in which I know I can hang-out with and they don't yell at me for sheading in the flat like some people. *coughsherlockcough*
OH!!!! And my puppies opened their eyes a while ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Actually, um, about that.....y'know how I said they're like miniature Moriarty, but twins? Well.....Moriarty sorta, kinda showed up on our doorstep and creepily thanked us for watching his kids while he took care of some business, and the kids kinda ran up and hugged him, and, well..then their mom showed up, and guess who? IT WAS MYCROFT'S HIGH SCHOOL GIRLFRIEND DUHN DUHN DUUUUHHHHN So, yeah, now Sherlock's all angry, but Moriarty says he's willing to pay us a certain amount of money (still negotiating) per hour and stop trying to kill us and all that if we watch them. *rolls eyes* Oh, please. He's just bribing us so he can make some ridiculous claim we kidnapped his kids.
ReplyDeleteOk then. I still love them.
ReplyDeleteWe finally accepted his offer......that, and Jadie sort of threatened to burn the heart out of Moriarty if he didn't let her stay. Oh, yeah, and when Moriarty took Eric home (he couldn't remove Jadie, cuz she chained herself to her bedpost), Eric tried to commit arson. I get the feeling these kids are just like their dad......*shudders*
ReplyDeleteShame I liked them...don't give them apples or accses to your shoes
ReplyDelete*Stares at Elfie as I chew on her shoe I took from her without her noticing*
ReplyDeleteYO GURL DEM TAINGS 4 WHOLE CENTS
ReplyDelete*Chews slowly*
ReplyDelete*hides all apples and shoes* I checked everything. No IOU's on the apples, no- *backs away from shoe slowly* WE DON'T OWN THAT ONE. THEY'VE DONE SOMETHING HORRID! *screams dramatically and trips on shoe's companion in slow motion*
ReplyDelete*Steals the shoe on Egan's foot* *Runs off and gives to Jadie and Eric* *Three of use laugh evilly*
ReplyDeleteEats baby food quietly -strange addiction-
ReplyDelete*Stares at Elfie and Licks so Baby food out of jar thing* *Screams: I AM TH OOD QUEEN!!!!
ReplyDeleteStrange child I LOVE IT
ReplyDelete*eats rocks* Baby food is so yesterday.
ReplyDeleteI AM THE OOD QUEEN!!!!!
ReplyDelete