And omigosh, did you guys know that my mother's a House Elf? SHE'S COMING TO VISIT AND OMIGOSH SHE'S GONNA WITNESS SOMETHING WEIRD WITH ETHAN AND THEN SHE'LL MAKE ME GO BACK TO ASGARD WHAT AM I GONNA DOOOOOOOOO
But I don't want her to stay in my closet shed probably come out while I'm sleeping and draw something in my face and then my face won't be fabulous any more. Whell unless she draws a bow tie nothing can go wrong when wearing a bow tie. Because bow ties are cool!!!!😆😆😆😆😆
Ok fine she can stay in my closet. My house elf friend just told me that she found a new master. But under one condition she can't draw anything on me BUT a bow tie if she does draw something on me.
Lol I just hope Wagner doesn't wake up at night and see Egans eyes staring at us through the closet and start screaming bloody murder jump into the sea and swim away to his pod. If he does I'm going to blame this on you Amber. It will be all your fault. I hope you will be able to live with your self because it's bound to happen. DONT DENY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know right here let's try this do you mean W I L B E R?? Yes I didn't get hot by a train!!!!!! * gets hit with a baseball * well at least it wasn't a train.
And omigosh, did you guys know that my mother's a House Elf? SHE'S COMING TO VISIT AND OMIGOSH SHE'S GONNA WITNESS SOMETHING WEIRD WITH ETHAN AND THEN SHE'LL MAKE ME GO BACK TO ASGARD WHAT AM I GONNA DOOOOOOOOO
ReplyDeleteCrawl in a hole..?
ReplyDeleteDIE
ReplyDeleteOops wrong text my bad
ReplyDeleteIs anyone's closet up for rent? I'll gladly hide there until she's gone. :D
ReplyDeleteZoey's might be...
ReplyDeleteHey who said you could offer up my closet?????
ReplyDeleteIt's already accupied. I have one of my fellow house elfs staying there she was set free and had no where else to go.
ReplyDelete:3
ReplyDeleteMEH!!!! *Raises hand and makes a funny sound coming out of my mouth.*
You don't mind do you...
But EGAN NeEDS You!!!!
ReplyDeleteMind is to full...of Personal ideams, like the TARDIS
But I don't want her to stay in my closet shed probably come out while I'm sleeping and draw something in my face and then my face won't be fabulous any more. Whell unless she draws a bow tie nothing can go wrong when wearing a bow tie. Because bow ties are cool!!!!😆😆😆😆😆
ReplyDeletelol <3 lol LET IT GO< LET IT GO!!
ReplyDeletehttps://mlpforums.com/uploads/monthly_04_2014/blogentry-18832-0-07542100-1396387277_thumb.jpg
I'm tired *Randomly falls asleep with Zoey's house elf*
ReplyDeleteOk fine she can stay in my closet. My house elf friend just told me that she found a new master. But under one condition she can't draw anything on me BUT a bow tie if she does draw something on me.
ReplyDeleteBOW TIES ARE CCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletelol, i wonder what she thinks about this... :3 Look my guy has a mustache
ReplyDeleteLol I just hope Wagner doesn't wake up at night and see Egans eyes staring at us through the closet and start screaming bloody murder jump into the sea and swim away to his pod. If he does I'm going to blame this on you Amber. It will be all your fault. I hope you will be able to live with your self because it's bound to happen. DONT DENY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletetell your husband not to be such a whale... *Wink wink* LOL I'm funny
ReplyDeleteTechanally he's not a whale Oracas are in the dolphin family so he's not being a whale he's being a dolphin and dolphins can beat up sharks. So HA!!!
ReplyDeleteBut I will
ReplyDeleteLol well tell him not to be such a whale of a good time at party's...
ReplyDeleteThat's not an insult I just wanted to say it. And you met him on a game called Whale Trail, so he's a whale in my book...
Well there's not a dolphin trail so he chose the next best thing whale trail.
ReplyDeleteLol your JUST DEFENDING HIM!!! Why is it all my friends are married... weird isn't it that I'm not... I must just not be attractive...
ReplyDeleteYou are to and were a few hundred years older than you so don't worry
ReplyDeleteYeah...like, you're my niece, so....you got plenty of time, Amber.
ReplyDeleteSee I'm not the only one who thinks so!
ReplyDeleteBut, you know, I hear there's this nice guy named Wilb- *gets knocked over by flying bicycle* HEY, WATCH IT!
ReplyDeleteOh do you mean Wilb-* gets pushed into the ocean* HEY I WAS STANDING THERE
ReplyDeleteYes, I mean Wilb- *gets knocked over by guy who was parachuting* WHY CAN'T PEOPLE WATCH WHERE THEY'RE GOING TODAY?
ReplyDeleteI know right here let's try this do you mean W I L B E R?? Yes I didn't get hot by a train!!!!!! * gets hit with a baseball * well at least it wasn't a train.
ReplyDelete*sniffles* I so jelly...
ReplyDeleteHe's not my type... maybe I should ask, Lil' Child out!!! He's Egans Cru-*Gets hut with Sherlocks shoe*
ReplyDelete*hugs Sherlock* Good shot. *smiles sweetly at Amber*
ReplyDelete*is knocked out sings the creepy song Luna sings call Come Little Children while rocking back and forth*
ReplyDelete*pats head*
ReplyDelete